"NO!"

Thalia POV:

Even while my eyes were closed, my stomach was in excruciating pain. Don't tell me I'm menstruating. Oh no, Hades and I are no longer able to fuck.

That's what you're worried about

Mm, yes and when did you get back

As I'm left alone in my thoughts, I don't hear anything else. I make an effort to move, but I can't. Am I having one of those dreams where I'm paralyzed? I've heard about those, ugh. You shouldn't play with them.

I try to move my toes, and I succeed flawlessly. What? What is going on?

Wake up

Wake up

I hear a voice that I know all too well. Why are they attempting to awake me? Am I dead? Was I just becoming aware of my existence or was I in a coma?

Wake her the fuck up

I recognize the voice, but I can't place it at the moment. Why the hell am I unable to think or move?

Bitch Wake up

Even if the voice this time is different, I am familiar with it. The voice was more feminine.

The next thing I know, my stomach starts to hurt horribly, causing me to suddenly open my eyes. My eyes are wide from the discomfort and the light's intense glare. I groan and gaze at the person in front of me as the ache in my body flares up once more.

My vision was a little hazy, and I believed Hades was harming me. But why would he act in that way? Did he really love me? Did I fall victim to another ruse?

I tried to tell you, a voice in my head says. I don't want to hear any warnings, I want to know what the hell is going on.

My eyesight began to clear, and I focused on the individual. The person I previously believed cared for me, loved me, and vowed to treat me well.

Was standing right in front of me

It can't be. No, I won't believe it

It wasn't Hades who stood in front of me. Although I'm beginning to wish it was. Chris, on the other hand, was staring at me with a devilish grin.

No, all of this is a horrible joke. Cut the cameras, deadass

I look back at the fool I thought we had caught with a disgusted and flabbergasted expression. No, this is not funny

Don't tell me that everything that occurred was just another bizarre tale of my escape from this place and meeting a person who truly loves me. I hope this isn't true.

I turn my attention away from Chris and examine my surroundings. I take a glance around and recognize several of the cells. No. I turn my attention to the opposite side and observe a small, black-haired girl being beaten in the cell. No. My ears finally pick up on her screams. No. I almost gasp as she turns her head to look at me because of how much she resembles a person I used to believe to be real.

No, No. This is not true. I must be daydreaming. I notice that my ankles and arms are both bound when I glance down at them. Why? WHY?

I glance up at Chris with tears in my eye because I can't believe I was duped once more. I despise it because this one felt so genuine and unpolished.

I scream out loud, "No," as I stare at the creature in front of me. No, that is not possible. I'm having another one of those nightmares.

I close my eyes and say, "Wake up, and Hades will tell you how much he loves you." I don't want to confront reality. Instead of being here, in this prison, I would prefer to return to that fake reality.

"Who the hell is Hades?" I hear another voice I'm all too familiar with. The feminine voice must not be who I believe it to be.

I face the voice, tears in my eyes, and almost snarl at the bitch. This is unbelievable. The one true person, or at least the one I thought was true, was actually a backstabbing scumbag.

Ava. She stands there with a wicked smirk on her face, and when she notices my severe look, she has the audacity to wave at me.

"NO!" I scream, completely out of control. "Can you tell me where Hades is? Is this a joke, please? I simply need to wake up," I shout, yanking on the shackles around my wrist. I think I'm finally going insane.

I hear a laugh making me look at it. "I guess the hallucination drugs works; I needed someone to test it, and you seemed like the ideal lab rat." Chris laughs beside his pals and Ava.

A drug? Something that someone encounters that involves the seeming perception of something that is not present. Is that what happened to me? I was being utilized as a fucking test subject. How long has this gone on? Is this why I used to forget things while I was with him? I was getting high like a fucking addict.

"No! This cannot be happening," I scream and glance around. I wanted to aid the girl who had passed out after the abuse she had received, but I couldn't even help myself. I couldn't bear the thought of what was truly going on. The one location I believed I would leave, hoping to be happy with people who I thought cared for me. But no one showed up; it was all a dream, a figment of my imagination.

So that's everything. Finn, Alfonso, Lorenzo, Mattia and my love Hades were all made up characters. Something that was made from a drug. A substance given to me by my abuser. I was used as an experimental lab rat.

Was this deliberate, was I a fucking target? He never liked me; it was all a sick joke to test this medicine on me.

What kind of person could be that cruel? All I wanted was to be loved. To be rescued. To be happy. I only got a kick in the face. In a literal sense. It seemed too good to be true, too simple. Chris can't be caught that easily because he's cunning and doesn't leave traces.

But, if everything isn't genuine, how come I see someone who looks like Hade? Is this his sister? Is this 'Hades' person actually seeking for her? Or am I still so high from the medicine that I'm seeing shit?

I have a lot of questions that I want answered. I'm pretty confident they're not going to give it to me. Something didn't feel right. I sensed something wasn't right before I met Hades and when we were in Russia. I basically demonstrated to him how ignorant and naive I was. I need to get out of here for good and save that girl as well. This can never happen again.

THE END

Author Note:

In the beginning, before everyone attacks me, I was sending messages. But some people didn't see it coming. Good. Because I enjoy surprising people.

I usually dislike surprises, but this isn't about me.

I'm considering writing a sequel to this. Should I do it?

Just kidding, I'm working on one even if you don't want it. I haven't even begun. To be honest, I'm not sure how I'm going to begin the first page or the description.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions concerning the book. If you're confused about how this happened, let me know and I'll explain how and what happened.

It's unfortunate that this book is done and she didn't receive her happy ending, but there will be more volumes to come. What will happen next is unknown.

If you have any questions regarding me (the author), please do not ask them.

Just kidding, if you have any queries about me, please ask. But if it's ridiculous or makes me uncomfortable, I won't respond.

Also, if my book is available on any other apps, please let me know because I only wrote it on Wattpad.

Thank you for reading this book, and I hope you enjoyed it.

That's all for now, folks; see you next time.

AND CUT !!!!!