"Suck on them"

This chapter contains *Mature Content*

Hades POV:

I watch as she squirms under me. I widen her legs and sit between them. Looking up at her, I go forward and bring my tongue to her clit.

She moans loudly making me suck on her clit harder. She grabs my hair and pushes me closer.

I lick in between her lips watching as her eye close and she pulls her lip into her mouth. Biting them to contain her moans.

"I want your eyes on me" I say and watch as her eyes open. I went back licking from the top to bottom not missing the way she reacts when I do.

I bring one of her legs up on my shoulder and bring a finger to her mouth. "Open"

She opens her mouth and I stick my finger in. "Suck on them" She sucks on them making my dick twitch remembering the way those lips we're on me.

I bring my fingers from her lips; the saliva following and bring them to her clit rubbing on them. I take the same finger and bring it in her.

She moans loudly and tries to close her legs, making me hold her legs. "Hades" I move my finger in and out while using my thumb to rub her clit. I add another finger making her cry out.

I lift up keeping the same pace, I kiss her swallowing her moans. Our tongues moving together and she sucks on my tongue, I grunt and move my fingers faster in her. "Fuck, Hades faster" She moans and I give her what she wants.

Adding another finger in her. I look down at my fingers going in and out of her. The wetness evident on my fingers and sheet.

I kiss on her neck, listening to her moan in my ear. The best music, I can rewind it all day and not get tired of it.

I go back down and begin sucking on her clit while moving my fingers faster in her. Her legs were shaking and I bring both of her legs around my shoulders.

I'm licking and sucking watching her come undone. Her legs were squeezing my head. "Oh shit, I-I" Her eyes roll back.

I look up licking slowly and lightly bite on her clit, "Cum, cum on my tongue"

"Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming" She moans and cums on my tongue making me lap up her juices with her watching me. When she comes down from her high, I get up and go to the bathroom grabbing a towel.

I wipe in between her legs, and pick her up. I bring her to the counter making her sit on it.

I turn the water on making sure to fill it up with bubbles and her scented soaps. I walk towards her moving the hair out of her face. She moves mine too, I kiss her on the lips.

Kissing me back, she moans and bring her legs around my waist. Pushing me closer, I kiss her back but pull back. "The water should be hot" I tell her.

I really want to fuck her until she's shaking but I want to wait until she's ready. I'll rather her come to me, so she'll feel comfortable.

"Hold on, I need to turn on my mu-" I kiss her. I smile at her, "I already have a small speaker by the tub with your playlist on it."

Everytime I pass by her room I'll hear her music playing and listened so I can create a playlist for her. It might sound creepy since I was listening to her shower. But I swear it wasn't like that.

She looks at me with wide eyes and kisses me hard. "Take me to the tub you peasant" I fake hurt gripping her thighs and walking towards the tub. "Why, yes my lady"

I place her down watching her play her song. She hums the song and I get in behind her holding her close.

I wish we can stay like this forever

Author Note:

When it comes to writing the girl getting head, I don't know if it's just me but it feels weird to write. It might just be me.

Anyways I think of this chapter as a filler, which is why its short

We have a few chapters left until the book is done

I will be writing another book, so make sure you go check that out once its out

Like, comment

Bye, lovely people

751 Words