"Wassup"

Hold on to your seats

Thalia POV:

I stayed in the room for two days while I waited for my body to feel significantly better. The maids here are very nice; they kept me company and fed me so I wouldn't go hungry. But I couldn't eat because I was thinking about Chris.

The thought of him makes me want to throw up

Since Hades entered the room, I haven't seen him. I'm aware that he wants me to visit his office, but I have no
idea how to get there.

Then there's my company, I have an assigment that was due. I can't just stop doing my responsibility; I must return to work.

But then again if Chris finds out that the people he sent are dead the chances of me leaving my Company alive is a big zero. I might just stay here if Hades is as helpful as Finn claims him to be.

I stood up and prepared to go to the bathroom when I heard a knock on the door. "Ms. Larisa," they say as they enter.

"I came in to inform you that Mr. Esposito would like you to come to his office," the young maid says. I notice that they all have accents that I've heard before, but I can't place them.

The lady that tried to kill me at my penthouse also had an accent, but it doesn't sound like hers. I need to be careful, I can't trust anyone here.

"Tell him I'll be there when I get there," I say as I walk to the closet to see what I can put on. This room contains men's
clothing, but as a fashion designer, I can make do.

"But ma'am, he's a very impat-" I hear footsteps approaching the closet. "I'll be there when I get there," I say again, rumbling through the pile of clothes. Before leaving the room, I hear her sigh.

I found an outfit that I think I can pull off very well. I didn't really need to put my skills to use for this outfit.

So, I walk into the bathroom to tame my curly hair. I wish I could just cut it off, but I know it would make a bald eagle
look better than me.

I take a look in the mirror at myself. With my tan skin, high cheekbones, and black hair, I resemble my mother. My hazel eyes were inherited from my father. I wish I had my mother's eyes, but I'm glad I have my father's.

I grab a toothbrush and start brushing while rubbing the bruise on my cheek that reminds me of what happened a few days ago. I can't wait to track down that motherfucker and show him how much I've changed.

I put on the outfit after imagining several murder scenarios.

It included the shoes I entered the room wearing, a cropped white shirt, and loose cargo pants.

See, simple

I made the decision to simply put my hair in a ponytail and call it a day. When I'm finished getting ready, I open the door and look both ways to see if there are any guards near my door.

"Um, hello," I stammer.

Why am I acting so fragile? Toughen up

Because you are

Why do you always come for my neck

To humble you

I scoff, I don't need humbling

Sure you don't

They just stare at me, making things even more difficult for me. "Can someone take me to Hade's office?" I ask, clearing my throat. They start walking, and I am obliged to follow them.

I make an effort to recall all the detours, but this place is like a maze. Who the hell is this guy and what does he do for a living? Is he like a killer? I joke.