"We can begin"

Thalia POV:

A guard had delivered my phone yesterday, and I called my office letting them know I will be absent and left Kalsey in charge until I get back. I will be updated accordingly if anything happened. I also called Charles to let him know he can take a vacation which he did not deny.

I'm lying-in bed, not wanting to get up but I have to.

I have to go in a meeting with everyone to discuss about someone we don't name. If I have to get up, I'm dressing to impress, I don't care.

I throw the covers off me and walk into the closet. They finally brought me some clothes to wear. I mean I could keep cutting the clothes in here but I don't think Hades appreciated that.

I picked out a cream city walks blazer romper with black Christian Louboutin heels. After having my clothes out, I walk into the bathroom to handle my business.

Leaving the bathroom after brushing my teeth, putting my hair in a low bun and putting lotion on I put on my outfit. I decide to keep the jewelry I was wearing on. Luckily, I keep earrings in my purse.

I take out the diamond studs and put them on. My Rolex stays on my wrist at all times.

Looking in the mirror finally looking at myself, the bandages are off making me feel a little better about myself. My curves are popping out giving attention to myself.

I give myself a pep talk before leaving the room. I see guards outside, "To the conference room" I say waiting for them to start walking and me following.

We make it there and I open the door causing everyone to stare.

Oh

There were over 15 people in here making me feel self-conscious from the staring. Then I remembered who I was and that made me cast a smile on my face. I walk fully into the room my heels clicking across the floor.

I sit next to hades and he looks at me. I ignore his looks, "We can begin" I say.

"We have been tracking anything we can on Chris ever since he escaped from prison. So far, all we know is he's in San Fransisco, China town.

Word on the street is he's coming after someone and he's paying great money if they find them. And I'm going to guess that person is you." Lorenzo says, looking at me making others do the same.

I sit up straight getting ready for what I have to say.

"As far as I know, Chris is coming after me and he's not going to stop until he does. The only reason he was in prison was because of me. He's going to want to get me and I want to be ready when he comes." I spoke.

Hades then speak, "Chris knows a lot of people that is in the underground world meaning he can make allies with them. They can also be the one's hiding him. He knows a lot of people are looking for him."

Yeah, I'm one of them

"Exactly why we ran video footage at one of the underground places that someone saw him at. Which is red place." Alfonso says clicking a button and we all turn towards the screen.

As we watch the video, we can see El walk in with someone I haven't seen before and then Chris walks in making my heart drop.

Shit

I turn my head away trying to stop my heart from beating so fast. I turn back to the screen to Chris looking directly at the camera. There's no way he didn't do that on purpose.

That bastard

"He knew we were going to run footage. The bastard already knew. He wants us to think he's in Chinatown for a reason. I want a few of our men to go over and find out what the hell was Chris doing there. Alfonso and Finn go with them and report immediately to us." Hades says.

They begin exiting the room. "Lorenzo find out who is in contact with Chris and who the hell broke him out Prison." I say making Hades turn to me.

I look at him with a 'what' look.

Lorenzo looks at Hades and Hades nods his head making Lorenzo leave.

It was now only Hades and I in the room. "When Chris walked onto footage, you seemed scared. Are you okay?"

I didn't know he saw that, I thought he was looking at the screen. I clear my throat, "Yeah, I'm fine. I haven't seen him in three years, his face just brought back some nightmares."

Not only nightmares, but memories

One's I try to forget

I didn't say nothing after that, not explaining what I meant by that. He didn't say anything, he just nodded his head.

"You look nice" he says looking me up and down slowly. I smile, "Thank you"

"I'm going to make some phone calls, if you need me let me know" He leaves out like he's in a rush.

He's wierd

"Ok" I say. I actually need to make some calls myself. I walk into my room and grabbed my phone,

"Ava, I need a favor."

Author Note:

Ooh, who's Ava?

How we feel about this chapter?

I would've added the picture of the outfit but my laptop didn't want to cooperate with me. I'm trying not to throw it out the window.

Anyways, Hades and Thalia. How we feel about them?

Random question: What do you not feel guilty spending money on?

I'll have to say shein packages, books and food.

This was a short chapter, but the next one I promise will be longer

Like, comment

Bye, lovely people

964 words