"Well after the date you can beat up any bitch you want but not today gorgeous." She said as we walked to the concession stand hand in hand.

"What can I get for you sexy" The girl behind the counter said smiling and shit. See. I wanna smack the smile off her face. Before I could say something Bey did.

"Okay I'mma only tell y'all this ONE more time." She yelled making everybody look at us. "Baby it's okay." I whispered in her ear, rubbing her chest.

"No, it's not, now one more of you raggedy, cockeyed, stale lace, chipped nail polish, dick eating ass hoes disrespectful my girl in her face again we gonna tear this bitch the fuck up!" She yelled making the girl roll her eyes and some other people look at us surprised. I don't know why they surprised; it's only so much a person can take. This is mainly why me and Bey don't go on dates to public places like this or do spontaneous surprise dates.

"Now give me a large popcorn, 2 blue raspberry slurpees, 2 packs of fruit snacks, and a pretzel with cheese, and play with my food and I'll play with yo' life." She whispered the last part mugging her, making me a little moist. And I don't know what came over me next.

"That was so sexy daddy." I whispered in her ear grabbing her dick. Out the corner of my eye I could see an old lady looking at us like she disgusted.

"BOO BITCH" I yelled jumping at her making her look away.

"Why you do that baby" Bey asked chuckling.

"Cause she was looking at us like we nasty. This my dick if I wanna touch it, I'mma touch it period, whether we together or not." I told her rolling my eyes.

"Here y'all go" the girl behind the counter said with a little attitude in her voice. Honestly, I would've beat both these hoes ass if Bey would let me.

She pulled out a hundred-dollar bill, "Keep the change and go get yo' hair done I can see yo' tracks sis." She said making me laugh as we walked into the theater.

After the movie

The movie was good, we went and watched M3GAN. If was more of a horror comedy but it was still good. Bey gave me the choice to pick where we eat dinner and of course I said Red Lobster. She helped me in the car and then she got in herself and drove off to Red Lobster. Every time we go on a date its always two parts, an activity and then a meal. My baby gone always feed me.

At Red Lobster

We sat down and I did a little happy dance as I grabbed a menu. "What you ordering." I asked her as she looked through her menu. "Shrimp scampi and fries." She smiled at me knowing that we get the same thing every time. The waitress came over and she immediately eyed Bey making me cross my arms and look down at the table. I can't stand the fact that every hoe or nigga that we come across disrespects the other to our faces. We're not together but if we tell someone that we are together then they should respect that.

I looked back up to where the waitress was and she was gone and Bey was on her phone. Before I could speak she did.

"Why do you pop off on every girl that looks my way. Like I could understand if she was still flirting even after you told her that we were in a relation but you just off the bat pop off. Do you not trust me with other females? I feel like you should defend me to the niggas that approach you and I will defend you to the nappy headed hoes that approach me."

"You being too friendly with a bitch is what got us separated in the first place." I mumbled. Well I thought I mumbled.

"Wow I see how it is. I apologized and I have been working my ass to make it up to you and rebuild our relationship and yet you still don't trust me. It's ight, you right, you real right." She got up and went to the bathroom.