Hazel

okok idk how y'all are gonna react to this BUT JUST HEAR ME OUT

i feel like they would be polar opposites given hazel is so nice and innocent and sweet, and clarisse is a bully, definitely not innocent, and a raging bitch. (but it's okay we love her)

ALSO HAZEL IS 18 AND CLARISSE IS 19 so don't say omg no Hazel is too young bc in this book she isn't and idk how old she would even be in this timeline so just go with it okay

TW: heavy make outs

"Nico, calm down its just a dare."

The daughter of Ares looks up from her place on the Dionysus cabins couch and meets the cold black orbs of the son of hades who is towering over her at the moment.

"What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? THATS MY BABY SISTER! "

"Okay, first of all Nico, this is a stupid party game. I don't even want to be here. Secondly, if I actually really wanted to, don't you think I would've by now?" Clarisse asks/slurs, dangerously calm and flicking her eyebrow up in amusement.

"Say. It. Again." The emo boy says through gritted teeth, balling his fists.

The infuriating daughter of war stands up, now towering over the shorter boy as the sides of her mouth curl into a menacing smile.

"Do it. " she whispers, "I dare you." her drunken smile only growing wider.

Just before Nico could react, an all too familiar voice chimes in.

"Jeez guys it's just a game of truth or dare."

It's Percy. He looks between the two with a look of confusion.

"And for once in my life Nico," he adds on, "I actually agree with Clarisse. You do kinda need to calm down man."

He was right. Clarisse's hands were tied. In the game of truth or dare, she picked dare (bc she isn't a pussy) , and Piper made her pick between playing 7 mins in heaven with Hazel, or Travis. Being the lesbian she was she had to go with the obvious right answer.

"She could've picked Travis." Nico pointed out

"And why the hell would I do that? I'm gay dumbass." Clarisse retorts.

"Okay first of all, have you both even thought about.. oh I don't know maybe MY view on this? You know, consent and all." Hazel chimes in from the corner of the room.

"She's right you know," Clarisse says pointing and turns to her, "Okay. Hazel you wanna play seven minutes in heaven with me?"

Silence floods the room.

"I-" Hazels face flushes bright pink, "gimme a sec I wasn't prepared for this."

"No ones ever fully prepared for this." Clarisse smirks as she drunkenly motions to herself

"No. Don't you fucking dare Hazel. I swear on DAD I will actually disown you." Nico threats

"Okay you fuckin emo boy calm down let the girl pick." Clarisse says

"Well... I wouldn't want to ruin Clarisse's streak. You know how she's never backed out of a dare." Hazel jokes giggling

Clarisse's smirk grows wider as she makes eye contact with Nico, challenging him to try and stop her. He didn't.

"So it's settled." She muses

She chugs the rest of her drink and sets the empty cup down on the side table (next to her other array of empty drink cups) to her left and motions for Hazel to follow her into the nearest bedroom.