Clarisse x Piper

omg. 80 reads?!?? wooowww i did not think this would get that many lmao anyways sorry it's been a while life happened but yk here ya go.

Clarisse pov:

Counselor meetings are the worst.

All everyone does is sit around a stupid ping-pong table talking about a bunch of random shit that doesn't matter. The Stolls are fucking with Will and Nico, Percy and Annabeth are bickering about a stupid schedule change and how it's "unfair the Athena cabin gets all the good archery times", all while I sit here bored out of my mind just wanting to go back to the arena and murder some training dummies.

Unfortunately every time these meetings end, we go past curfew so we have to just go back to our cabins instead if we don't want to get eaten by harpies.

Chiron is standing at the head of the table talking to lighting boy or whatever his name is about the hunters coming for a visit and other boring shit.

The only reason I'm still here and didn't leave half an hour ago is because of  the one and only Piper McLean. I've seen her dad in a bunch of movies before but I never knew he had a daughter until just recently. She doesn't really look like him though, so she must've gotten it from her mom. It makes sense actually; she's hot as fuck.

I'm currently sitting at the back of the room with my hood up and earbuds in blasting AC/DC, praying to the gods that Chiron will change the subject and talk about war for once. I understand why he doesn't, I mean he's been through so many it must be tiring, but it's important to be prepared and we haven't even talked about the lack of skill any of the newbies have, and for some reason I can't train them because I'm "too violent" and "I push them too hard" all because this ONE guy almost died. It was his fault too, like how would I know that he didn't know how to wield a sword? He was 14!

Anyways, to my left is Prissy Jack-off and Annabeth. Gods, they're so annoying. They're still arguing right in my ear, but I'm not allowed to say anything because Chiron wants me to work on my "anger issues".  To my right are the only people I don't want to murder: Nico, Hazel, and Piper.

Nico and Hazel are about the only people I respect, I mean come on, they can summon the dead. Hazel is also super nice and ridiculously innocent so like, how could you hate her? I can put up with Piper because the Aphrodite kids and the Ares kids are just naturally drawn to each other, and I won't admit it to anyone other than Silena, but I really like her.

Silena has told me multiple times to tell her because she's delusional and thinks Piper likes me back. Regardless, even if she did like me back she has a boyfriend and she hasn't ever said anything about being gay so who fucking knows.

I snap out of my thoughts to a very annoyed sea spawn waving his hand in front of my face because apparently he doesn't want it anymore, and a concerned look on Chirons face.

"Clarisse!" I hear Annabeth say once I take out my earbuds

"Get your hand out of my face before I rip it off your arm and feed it to you." I say to Jackson, and then turn to Annabeth "What do you want?"

"We've been trying to get your attention for quite some time now, Miss. La rue. Is everything all right?" Chiron questions

I cross my arms. "What? Im fine, now what do you want?" I say slightly (very) annoyed.

"We are talking about capture the flag teams. Would you like to join us or would you like stable cleaning duties?" He replies with a very serious look on his face, and I hear the Stolls snickering at me.

Without even thinking, I stand up and face them, grabbing one of my many pocket knives and pointing it at them.  (I blame it on the adhd.)

"You have a death wish or something?!" I shout