The night I made things right.

Major TW. If death, anxiety, drug abuse, self harm/sui$ide, or panic attacks trigger you, please do not read this. Have a nice day! 🙃

Okay so i had this idea a while ago but just wasn't in the mood to write about it. i'm gonna try and keep it short this time tho lmao

*the words in italics are intrusive thoughts*

Clarisse Pov:

It's Saturday night and Chris decides to come over so we can hang out, play Mario cart, snack, and watch movies together. Everything was fine until around 11. That's when my brother pulls out a bag of acid and asks Chris and I if we wanted to take any with him and his buddies. Chris, of course being his responsible self said no... I on the other hand figured: why not? I mean i've lost everything already. i've got nothing else to lose. Chris said it was late and told us to just wake him up if we need anything.

After that I was as fine as I could be, until around 2:45 A.M. At that time my brother left with his friends to go down to the lake. After I was left by myself I started to get anxious and freak out thinking that if Silena was here, she would be disappointed in me and Chiron would find out I did this and I would get kicked out of camp and live with my mom or be homeless, but then I remembered what Chris said before so I decided to wake him up.

Gods, I hope he can help. I can't get to him though, I have to  keep my balance because if I dont the floor will swallow me.  When I get to him I roll him over so he can face me... but all I see is Silena.

I see her lying there, face melted off staring back at me. Accusing me of killing her. I try and shake her because I knew it wasn't real because there isn't any possible way she could actually be there so I was just praying to Hades that Chris would wake up.

I could feel my heart beating. Almost exploding out of my chest and it hurt so much. My throat closing making me suffer in silence. I look at my melting hand so I can grab my phone to call Annabeth. She's the only other person who could help me but my hand couldn't stop shaking and I dropped my phone into the abyss.

My whole body felt like it was vibrating and I was scared to pick my phone up, thinking if I get too close to the floor it would swallow me whole. I couldn't breathe and it felt like I was just a tiny little thing inside me controlling my body trying to scratch it's way out through my throat.

Chris wouldn't wake up and it was my fault. I was the one who told him to come over. What if I did something without realizing it? Am I even doing this or is it a dream? Why is Silena still here? Does she hate me for what I did?

I remember my phone is forever lost in the pit of darkness that is my floor, but I can't just leave him here he needs help. He's gone. all my fault.

I turn around and see my brothers phone on the table so I pick it up and do the thing any rational person would do. I called 911.

The line trills on for what seems like hours, but then a nice lady answers.

"911 what's your emergency."

"Hi... my friends are dead." i choke out, somehow emotionless.

"Ma'am what happened? Are you okay?" the lady questions

"No I can't breathe. The floor absorbed my phone so now I can't call anyone."

The lady pauses for a second.

"Have you taken anything tonight ma'am?"

"No. They're dead and I need your help."

"Okay, What's your address"