Clarisse x Oc

A/N: Sooooo I didn't know who else to do so I decided to just make up a character. I'm going to call her Natalie, and she is a daughter of Apollo. Also, there is going to be a lot of swearing and its prolly gonna be like that for all of my stories.

Training is in about an hour and Natalie is freaking out. Not because she is scared, but because the Apollo cabin and the ares cabin are training at the same time, and she has the biggest crush on the head counselor of  cabin 5.

Natalie and Clarisse dont have the greatest track record. About 2 or so days ago Natalie had to hide in the woods from the entire Ares cabin because she helped the Stolls glitter-bomb them. Also, like two weeks ago she accidentally bumped into Clarisse during lunch and spilled Dr. Pepper all over her, then right after that she walked in on Clarisse and Chris smoking weed and bribed 50 drachmas out of them to keep her mouth shut... needless to say, Clarisse doesn't like her that much.

And although it hurts Natalie when Clarisse is a raging bitch towards her, she decided its better than Clarisse just not talking to her at all. At least now she can talk to her as much as she wants when she annoys her.

"Natalie hurry up we are going to be late." Will shouts from the doorway

"Im coming, calm your tits!" She shouts back from the bathroom.

She finishes putting her hair up and heads out of the door to follow Will. She is wearing a regular CHB shirt, black leggings, and she put her long blonde hair into a ponytail. Nothing too special.

"What took you so long? Everyone is already down there!" Will asks

"I was getting ready dingus. I forgot to set my alarm!" She shoots back

"Yeah you totally weren't getting ready for her." He teases

"Oh my gods Will for the last time I don't like her." Natalie states

"Yeah sure whatever. Thats why you try to find excuses to talk to her whenever you can." Will said laughing to himself

"I do not! Name two times I've purposely tried to talk to her." Natalie tells Will, giving him a pointed look and crossing her arms.

"Easy. Remember when I came down with the flu and you practically jumped at the chance to go and negotiate with her about capture the flag teams? And that one time she fell off the climbing wall and you basically begged me to let you take care of her?" Will says with a smirk

"Okay, first of all I only offered to negotiate for you so I could get things for the cabin because your too much of a pussy to ask for anything. Secondly, I did NOT beg you to take care of her! I just figured you would want some extra help!" Natalie cries out

"Oh my gods will you two just shut up already!?" A very familiar voice shouted at them from behind. It was Daniel- Clarisse's brother.

Natalie freezes.

"Oh my gods... what did you hear..?" Natalie asks while she turns around, praying he didn't hear anything too personal.

"Oh nothing, just that your like madly in love with my sister. Later losers." He said running past them

"Oh my gods i'm gonna die. He's totally going to tell her!" Natalie shouts at Will as she starts walking next to her brother again.

"Okay okay, calm down. I doubt he's gonna say anything. If he wanted too then he definitely would have teased you about it." Will said trying to calm her nerves.

"Yeah your right. He's a douche... which is why him NOT teasing me is even weirder." Natalie states

They finally get to the arena and Natalie immediately notices Daniel talking to a very confused/pissed off Clarisse. Natalie looks over at Will, giving him "save me" eyes and then walks over to a group of her siblings to try and distract herself from the beat down she will probably be receiving within the next 20 minutes.