Ch. 2 | Keyblade Awakening Arc | The Sword: Part 2

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "wait, these creatures. I've seen them before..... in my dreams." they then take notice of him, "oh shit.... well. I don't know if this blade can cut without an edge, but it'll do as a blunt weapon to beat your ass with. BRING IT ON!!"

Right as the boy yelled this, one of the creatures lunges at him from behind. Seeing this, he slashes it with his sword, in a rotating like fashion, cutting it clean in half. As the 2 halves fall to the ground, they fade away.

Y/n: looks at the Keyblade with amazement, "woah, I guess you can cut things, but how, you don't have an edge.......... it's probably best to stop questioning it and roll with it."

Then one of them lunged at him, but this time, from the front. Seeing this he jumps into the air and in one swift motion, spins around and lunges the tip of the blade right into the gut of the creature. He did it with enough force to slice right through it and hit the ground. While balancing himself with the blade, he notices multiple of these creatures jump at him. Seeing this, he slowly bends his arm and pushes himself off the ground, using it like a makeshift pole or pogo stick. The creatures had no time to stop themselves, resulting in them slamming right into each other.

Y/n: "heh, numbers doesn't guarantee a win. Especially if all those heads are empty or, as some like to say, 15 times 0 is still 0."

As he begins to get closer and closer towards the ground and the pile of creatures. He rotates at extreme speeds, then he extends out his arm to cute the pile of creatures into shreds.

 He rotates at extreme speeds, then he extends out his arm to cute the pile of creatures into shreds

Y/n: lands and then looks at his new blade, "woah. I feel so free. This blade.... it's almost like it weights nothing. I feel almost no resistance when swinging it but, at the same time, it feels so balanced. It's amazing."

The boy then notices more of these things show up, causing him to just smile.

Y/n: "more, huh, good. I'm just getting started. Let's see how well I can adapt this new sword to my own fighting style."

He then grabs his short blade from his back. He then places it close to his while pointing it in the opposite direction and the key shaped blade in a reverse grip. He then slowly crouches down, soon, his short blade becomes enveloped in a white aura, the same as before and like before, it vanishes.