𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗.

Start from the beginning

"He is a monster."

Lo'ak stood up with an annoyed sigh. "You guys aren't listening." He said as he tossed his hands to his side as he turned to leave.

Tuk, who had been listening intensely furrowed her eyebrows as she pouted. "No Lo'ak, I'm listening!" (Y/N) gently brushed back her hair as she had the same look on her face.

...

After breaking off from Ay'u and Lo'ak, (Y/N) decided to take Kiri and Tuk to her sister Toruka, completely forgetting the two never got to connect with her.

(Y/N), who was on her own Dragon Moose as it walked at a slow pace for both Kiri and Tuk to keep up, looked at the other two with a comforting smile. "When you meet my sister, you will get to connect to one of our many sacred vines. You can see your family." She said as her head was turned to look at the two.

"As in.." Kiri trailed off, but (Y/N) could understand without her having to explain further. "Yes." Was all she said before they arrived.

Hopping off of the Dragon Mooses, some of the hunters had come out to greet the three before (Y/N) beckoned the two to follow her up a pathway. Holding Tuk close to her side, Kiri walked further into the hut on alert, engulfed in a hug from the older girl. Their eyes widening.

"Kiri, Tuk." Toruka said as she pulled back. "It is so good to see you, come and sit." Moving the other two over, Toruka gave (Y/N) a look before turning back. "Has my sister told you what to do?" She said. They nodded.

"Good. Connect your queue here and you will be able to see your family." (Y/N) could only stare at Toruka and the two girls before turning to lean against the walls surrounding the elders' home.

Tuk who was sitting next to Kiri leaned over to wave at (Y/N). "Are you going to do it too?" She asked. (Y/N) felt her face heat up from embarrassment before shaking her head. "Not today, I want you to enjoy it." She said smiling.

Tuk nodded before connecting her queue, eyes closed.

After making sure the two were okay, Toruka moved over to (Y/N) with a look. "No Jake today?" She said with a tone. (Y/N) rolled her eyes before crossing her arms, her eyes glancing at the two every other second. "Does it matter, Toruka?"

Toruka chuckled before mimicking the other, arms crossed as she stared the other down. "Just be careful, last time—"

"You mean what you fucked up, right?" (Y/N) said as she moved to walk past the other, only to get stopped again. "I'm sorry, it's been years, okay?" Snatching her arm back, (Y/N) shook her head. "Drop it, I have to meet with Iwa."

...

About thirty minutes had passed since having left the hut of Torukas, (Y/N) was lounging on a hammock with her feet at one end, Iwa being the opposite so both of their heads were at each others feet, the two laughing about the boys in their village.

"Iwa, you have to stop messing around with that boy. He's going to catch feelings for you, then what will you do?" (Y/N) said. Iwa lightly slapped her foot with his tail. "Yeah, whatever. If anything, I told him that I just wanted to kiss a pretty boy here and there." He said rolling his eyes.

(Y/N) chuckled once more before lifting up on her body, knees pressed closed to her chest. "I think— I think I am starting to really like Jake." She said with a blush on her cheeks, a small smile dancing across her lips.

Iwa sat up, his hand moving to rest on her knee as he looked at her with an sad look. "(Y/N), we've been friends for years. You know that I always look out for you." He said as the two made eye contact. "During the party, I overheard—" Before he could finish, one of Torukas helpers had ran straight into the entrance where the two were at with a frantic look.