And Moer, who had only been away for half a day, also saw a blood-red head of his younger brother.

    "Since I have the mobile pill car, my father doesn't have to worry about my studies anymore."

    "As long as I get a magic element fairy grass pill every day, hello big brother, and me too~"

    Mo Xiaopang and Xiao Erdong stood hand in hand In front of the Dan car, I chanted to the two 'parents'.

    Two parents: "..." I

    suddenly realized the joy of sending children to cram schools and meeting reliable teachers.

    Especially Mo Xiaopang, who was only 30% of his study progress at home yesterday, and 99% of his study progress when he saw him today!

    The magic element has grown to 90%.

    This progress is so great that even the old father can't recognize it!

    The father of the child, the commander of Mo Nian, finally came back to his senses first, and forgot all the locks and keys, and stepped from Moer's moving castle in an instant, and stepped consciously into the circle demon restriction set in front of the mobile Dan car in an instant.

    Marshal Mo Nian, formerly known as Mo Fatty, has a round body that is exactly the same as his son Mo Xiaopang.

    This is not fat, but a greedy monster at his best.

    At a glance, his armored upper body was a bloated semicircle.

    But in an instant, Mo Nian stretched out his hand through the gap in the armor, and took out a treasure chest, two treasure chests, three treasure chests... he made himself thinner and thinner.

    He didn't stop until his figure was as thin as Cranky Mole's, and his dark but shrewd face was covered with creases of laughter at this moment.

    Looking at Su Yu honestly, he didn't have the coldness of a terrifying magic commander at all.

    Only face the respect of a 'tutor'!

    "You are Master Su!?"

    "My son, Mo Xiaopang, is really thanks to you for taking care of me."

    Marshal Mo Nian stepped forward to dispel the devil energy from his hands, and arched awkwardly at Su Yu.

    He only received the bill from the lieutenant general. He never thought that the effect would be so good!

    "This mobile school, no, this mobile pill car, what time does it drive every day? Is it open every day? Is there a series of juvenile demon training pills that started a hundred years ago for sale?"

    Moer in the castle did not react, and already Preempted by him.

    Su Yu coughed lightly, and was about to speak when Xiao Erdong stepped forward again.

    "Yes, uncle," he grinned with fangs, "I bought a growth package to be a demon master from Mobile Danche."

    Mo Xiaopang's father:

    Good guy, good guy.

    The child of someone else's family, the goal is to overthrow the ruler and become the king himself. His child's goal is only to be a third-rank demon pawn.

    Lost at the starting line.

    He rolled his eyes at Moer resentfully. Sure enough, everyone is secretly raising their own children...