Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Have you cooked today

    In the secret room of the competition, there are three-level defensive formations engraved on the four empty walls, and a few torches are also inserted.

    At this moment, the emotions of Qian Qingqiu and the others were fluctuating, just like the ignited flame, swaying and beating, looking at Su Yu who was drying the Duan Shui sword and putting it into the mustard bag.

    In fact, Qian Qingqiu and Lin Zhen didn't know why they looked at Su Yu, they just noticed that both brothers and sisters Wei Zhao were staring at her in surprise.

    Facing their four puzzled and astonished eyes, Su Yu nodded unhurriedly.

    "There are thousands of diners, and each has his own love. What's so strange about the two of you having different experiences?"

    Qian Qingqiu was stunned.

    Faintly, he felt a little strange, how come the person in charge of Zhiqiong Peak seems to be Su Yu in the Qi refining period?

    Wei Zhao and Hang Wan'er are led by her everywhere today, it seems that this medicine is also owned by her.

    He was about to ask again, when Su Yusu waved his hand, "This pill is not for sale, it is only for disciples of my peak. If you need it, you can often come to the competition. If you win my peak, take it away immediately. Today, if you can Survive three breaths in the hands of my junior sister, and you will win."

    He survived three breaths in Jianji's hand with a golden core?

    Su Yu couldn't practice, he suspected it was a problem with the sea of ​​consciousness.

    Qian Qingqiu couldn't laugh or cry, and finally remembered that he was here to compete.

    "In this case," recalling the taste of taking the pill just now, Qian Qingqiu straightened his expression immediately, his spiritual energy was completely agitated, and he played the zither, "Please."

    The pressure of the golden pill filled the entire secret room in an instant.

    Hang Wan'er, who was about to challenge him, suddenly changed her face and staggered back half a step.

    Too reluctant.

    She is only in the early stage of foundation establishment, and she is about to challenge the peak of Jindan. Just the release of the other party's aura, she felt the pressure that she couldn't resist head-on.

    "Junior Sister, this panacea is useful to me, I will not show mercy," Qian Qingqiu clasped the strings with his fingers, "If I hurt you, I can bear all the expenses of the panacea."

    Hang Wan'er's face was pale, she gritted her teeth to stop the trembling of her hands, and pressed the five golden threads of different colors on her waist.

    "Okay, Senior Brother Qian, please advise!"

    She raised her red skirt and faced her.

    "Ignorance!" Lin Zhen sneered, "The closer you are to Yinxiu's spiritual attack, the more affected it will be. A Foundation Establishment dares to get so close to Jindan, hitting a stone with an egg. Is this trying to commit suicide!"

    Wei Zhao's face was full of worry .

    But after a while, I saw Qian Qingqiu hooking the string with his right hand, and a high-pitched semi-tone suddenly sounded. Hang Wan'er's body was shocked, and she froze at half a foot away from him, unable to get any closer.