Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Have You Cooked Today?

    The five pearl oysters on the ring seemed to be dug out directly from the silt of the fast-moving river in the secret place, and they remained motionless.

    In the astonishment of the audience, the ruling elder closed his eyes again, and inserted his hands into his cuffs calmly.

    One of the pearl oysters seemed to have sensed something. Two thick and hard shells slowly opened a slit in the middle, revealing the eyes of Little Sixteen Zhao Ran.

    "The formation is gone?" Zhao Ran muttered.

    As soon as his words fell, the other four clam shells opened one after another.

    Five Immortal Ropes, Eighteen Swords, Qiankun Ruler... all fly out together!

    Accompanied by an extremely rich, oily and spicy taste of the unique iron pot, the aroma is tangy.

    The room was full of astonishment.

    "Re-arrange!" Tie Gangfeng Ji Tuo shouted hastily, his eyes twitching.

    The double hammers flew up and hit the five of them on the head, throwing out the sand table with one hand.

    But with a few bangs, the five immortal ropes, the eighteen swords...all flew back in an instant, and the five pearl oysters closed tightly again.

    Immediately, Ji Tuo's double hammers struck the tight-fitting pearl oyster shell, and everyone could clearly see that his golden core hammer didn't leave even a trace on the pearl-colored shell.

    Ji Tuo:

    When he was shocked, the third-rank killing formation fell again, covering five clam shells.

    Once again, the yellow sand filled the air, covering everyone's sight, and the aura of the five people at Qiongfeng disappeared again.

    "This...so, they were not injured or killed, but they have been hiding in the defensive magic weapon?"

    "This is at least a third-grade magic weapon, right?" "God, how many treasures are there     in

    Zhiqiongfeng!"

The blunt knife cut Ji Tuo's flesh, and he glared at the people in Zhiqiong Peak sitting on the ring guard seat, his eyes almost spit fire.

    "Okay, let's see who can last longer! Could it be that my golden core is not as good as you, and the killing array is not as good as your magic weapon?"

    Immediately, the aura in his eyes burst out, continuously urging spiritual power to inject into the killing array.

    After half a stick of incense.

    The arena was rampant, the stones on the ground were riddled with holes, and the bricks were cut down by as much as an inch.

    The onlookers, whose cultivation base was low, retreated step by step.

    Even with the care of the ruling elders, the stones were still wiped out, and many of them burst out of the ring and splashed onto their robes.

    Even though they were just fragments, they still felt a trace of murderous aura above them.

    If they stood up, their flesh would probably be cut.

    After half a stick of incense.

    Ji Tuo was sweating on his forehead, and the other disciples trembled slightly.