Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    The twelfth floor of Zangshu Pavilion.

    Su Yu leisurely half leaned against the soft couch, sipping tea.

    Wen Geng looked at Yu Dong next to him, "Enlightened the first floor?"

    Most of the other disciples were busy meditating, only Hang Wan'er, who couldn't help being curious and joined in the fun, walked over to pour tea expectantly, and secretly pricked up her ears.

    Yu Dong blushed, "Well, I have comprehended to the first level of the second page, a total of twelve lines and one hundred and twenty-eight characters have been comprehended, and it took thirty-nine small weeks of spiritual energy, and..."

    The tea in Hang Wan'er's hand It slammed down on the table.

    Wei Zhao was trying to count the latest state of Qiongfeng disciples, but the jade slip in his hand rolled onto his wheelchair.

    Yu Dong himself seems to be unaware of it, "I will continue to study later, sit three and a half feet in front of the second bookshelf in the southeast of the eleventh floor, and my cultivation speed will increase by about 180 Thirty percent, so that the day when I reach the second level of mind will be brought forward..."

    Hang Wan'er raised her small face, her watery eyes were already mosquito-repellent eyes.

    The corners of Su Yu's mouth twitched slightly, "This exercise is really suitable for you, and you have mastered a lot." You have

    even started to learn arithmetic and metaphysics.

    Yu Donger was hot, "Second Senior Sister, I have done the calculations. The third-grade magic weapon of abacus and abacus is about 100,000 spirit stones, which is relatively unpopular. The compass and gossip instrument is worth about 200,000 spirit stones because it involves heavenly secrets in the later stages of cultivation."

    " Can I ask you to make it for me? I'll take credit first."

    Good guy.

    Hang Wan'er stared, "Brother, are you ready to have it all?"

    Yu Dong smiled wryly, "I dare not, but I do have... such greed in my heart."

    Originally, he didn't intend to practice hard, but she incorporated the truth that I am a fish and meat magic weapon.

    Originally, he couldn't concentrate on samadhi, otherwise he would think of the nightmare of Master's disappearance, but in the end she combed him and let him build a foundation for the second time, and his cultivation speed doubled.

    Originally, he felt that he was behind his junior and younger siblings, but she asked him which method to develop, which made him have an idea about his natal magic weapon.

    The abacus is also good, and the compass is also good.

    It turned out to be a dilemma, he wanted both.

    Now that he had an idea, he watched "No Omissions" again, and he got through both.

    I feel that arithmetic and geomancy are not difficult.

    The second senior sister made him brave to move forward, and let him move forward without stagnation.

    Yu Dong looked at Su Yu gratefully.

    Su Yu nodded, expressing his understanding.

    With the magic weapon to motivate, the salted fish can't get up anymore.