Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    Morr, who lived in the 'moving' moving castle, happily began to enjoy other elixirs.

    During this period, the sleepy Xiao Erdong was placed in the castle by him.

    Fearing that the meridians and cultivation changes would break the new castle, Moer released the meridian pill.

    This miniature castle is equivalent to a defensive castle.

    Sitting in it, Moer could feel that the magic element in his body seemed to be asleep.

    Taking advantage of this opportunity, he was able to try to separate the severely controlled magic element from his body.

    It can't be done in a day or two, but as long as you persist, you might not be able to get a piece of freedom.

    This castle was not only safe and reliable, but also gave him a private space that he had never had in the past four hundred years.

    "Brother, how did we go home?"

    Xiao Erdong woke up on the bed in the miniature castle, rubbing his eyes.

    "Well, this bed smells a little..."

    Xiao Erdong almost reached out and dug a piece of cake base on his bed.

    But was immediately stopped by Moer.

    Xiao Erdong held back regretfully, but exclaimed for a moment, "Ah, where is my meridian pill!"

    The corner of Moer's mouth twitched.

    Naturally, it was confiscated. "Today, big brother will teach you how to become a self-reliant demon."

    "..."

    Su Yu watched the harmonious communication between the two brothers and demons with relief.

    "So, have we taken down Chaos City?" She asked politely.

    The faces of all the demons and everyone were complicated.

    Be confident and remove the word ?.

    Seeing his younger brother wake up, Mo Er finally solemnly swallowed two sausage pills and transformed them into Xiao Erdong's newborn fingers.

    Amid his younger brother's flying face, he stood at the castle window and flew in front of Su Yu.

    Salute respectfully.

    "Lord Su, I will take care of the 20,000 demon soldiers in Chaos City in the next few days. When the army charges," he squinted his eyes, "let them fall into an endless nightmare of riots."

    "The night before the battle, I will The gates of the city of riots will be closed. At that time, I, Moer, promise that no demon will fight in my jurisdiction."

    Su Yu raised his eyebrows, "You misunderstood."

    Moer: "?"

    Su Yu Chen Ken said, "There is no need to let them fall asleep."

    Yu Dong and Hang Wan'er both walked forward, and each took out ten mustard seed bags, "We are not here to suppress the demons, we are here to cooperate with you. One hundred copies of the labor cooperation contract, debt contract, and one hundred copies of the princess bed. If you are willing to sign, you can pay the service pill on credit, and we will start together."

    Mo Er never expected that he looked up at the small mobile pill car , which is as big as an ordinary carriage.

    But I didn't expect that there was a vast ambition hidden in the heart of the owner of the Danche, which was vaster than his castle!