Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    It was three poles high in the sun, and Wei Zhao's room was quiet.

    At this moment, Hang Wan'er's delicate eyes were staring at Su Yu as he swiftly removed the four bright silk ropes from the rotten flesh that seemed to whet the appetite.

    These four silk ropes are all stained with a thick hoof sauce sauce, and also stained with a dark sauce color that is shiny and oily.

    Hang Wan'er looked at the luster of the treasure that was almost covered by the sauce, and for a moment didn't know how to speak.

    Using utensils to make hooves... how did the second senior sister come up with it?

    Hang Wan'er's heart bleeds, she saves food and money every month, and is reluctant to buy rouge and gouache, so she barely saves the spirit stones, and asks the refiner to repair the golden haws rope later.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as the second senior sister made a random move, she flicked four magic weapons of golden thread rope!

    Even if they can't restrain Golden Core cultivators, it wouldn't be such a waste.

    But when Hang Wan'er raised her watery eyes and saw Su Yu's radiant little face that had completely disappeared from the gloom in the past, the blood in her heart dissipated immediately.

    Second Senior Sister is happier than before.

    She had never seen such a look.

    Female cultivators should be so bright!

    "Second Senior Sister, when will you—" Wei Zhao looked at Su Yu with astonishment in his eyes.

    But just in the middle of speaking, Hang Wan'er resolutely interrupted, "Third Senior Brother, Second Senior Sister did a good job. The magic weapon is used to tie the hoof, and it is also used to make the best use of everything. It is ingenious."

    Wei Zhao: "?"

    Hang Wan'er stepped forward, Standing in front of Su Yu, like a hen guarding its chicks, he defended, "Look at Nanxun, who is so free and easy nowadays, who is not happy for treasures. In the past, no one else could do it except the big brother. Three Senior brother, you must not teach senior sister a lesson."

    Wei Zhao: "..."

    How dare he teach her a lesson now?

    While Su Yu was protected by his junior sister, he also had a delicate expression.

    She stretched out her hand gratifiedly for half the salary, and pressed the little junior sister's shoulder. As expected of the girl she fancyed, "Good boy, I'll give you the four ropes made by the senior sister."

    Hang Wan'er immediately raised her red lips, and she knew that as long as Persevering in progress, female cultivators will definitely be able to keep a clear mind, strive for self-improvement, and bloom stronger power than male cultivators.

    "Senior Sister is amazing, she did four...!"

    Halfway through speaking, her red lips froze.

    Turning his head, he looked at Su Yu in a daze.

    Su Yu had already pinched a water spirit formula, washed off the greasy sauce on the four spirit ropes, and handed them to her.

    Hang Wan'er stood dumbfounded.

    Wei Zhao finally had a chance to speak again, "Could it be that the senior sister refined this in recent days?"