Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    Why does the commander-level magic element reject the princess bed?

    Is it because the elixir level of egg waffles is only grade 6?

    And Moer, who is at the peak of the Mahayana, is equivalent to a seventh-rank monk, and the magic energy in his body is strongly related to the eighth-rank or even ninth-rank demon master, so the level of egg waffles is suppressed, and even caused backlash?

    Su Yu pinched his chin and thought.

    And Moer, whose eyes became irritable again and pinched the corners of the black iron table into black ashes, panted heavily, and barely calmed down the abnormally moving Moyuan in the Buddha's wooden fish chanting.

    Within the ten-foot restriction they drew, he took out a magic stone from his waist and began to recover.

    "I'm afraid he won't be able to leave this restricted circle for a few days."

    Wu Ling looked at Su Yu.

    Otherwise, the connection between the demonic element and the demon lord cannot be broken at all, and they may self-destruct under the command of the demon lord without anyone noticing.

    A mad self-destruct at the peak of Mahayana, not to mention moving the pill car, even if their five spirits are doubled, they have to explain everything here, and they can't protect Su Yu at all.

    Su Yu sighed softly and nodded.

    But he still sat down at the black iron table with only half of it left, "Can you tell me more about the situation of your Mo Yuan serving the pill just now?"

    Moer was stunned for a moment, and raised his scarlet eyes.

    She hasn't given up yet?

    Don't you think he is dangerous?

    He clenched his fists with both hands, forcibly suppressed the violent thought of breaking her slender neck, and frowned.

    "I thought this pill was useful to me."

    "It was like a ball, trying to wrap the main magic element in my skull. But in a breath, the magic element expanded three times, tearing and swallowing the ball, It also seems to be awakened, extremely hungry, and wants to eat more!"

    Moer bared his left and right fangs.

    The tip of the tongue touched it, poking a blood hole, and then swallowed the blood.

    The armor on his body also quickly became black and foggy.

    His body was on the verge of going berserk at any time, with only a little bit of sanity remaining with difficulty.

    Moer looked at his younger brother worryingly, "Since I inherited this magic element four hundred years ago, I knew that it was impossible to escape its control.

    " At the peak, it will not continue to deteriorate.”

    “But it’s not.”

    Xiao Erdong’s black and white eyes widened, “So big brother has a headache all the time?”

    Moer smiled bitterly, “I thought the headache was its punishment for me, but After taking Nadan just now, I realized that every pain in the past was not only a punishment for my daily mistakes, but also a devouring of my sanity."

    He raised his finger with sharp nails and poked his temple.

    He looked at Su Yu helplessly.