Chapter 84

Chapter 84 Did You Cook Today (Two in One)

    The Five Elements Secret Palace is really left by the alchemist, and all the examinations are related to the alchemist.

    Everyone really came up with this ridiculous idea.

    Soon Su Yu reached the third floor of the tower.

    Hang Wan'er had already felt something, and walked into the shallow footprints on the stone bricks.

    Sure enough, on the stone wall were fragments of monster beasts that were about to be reborn.

    But her five fairy ropes flew out, just like she practiced many times on weekdays, tying them gracefully and just right, ensuring that their flesh and blood would stay together after being put on the stove.

    "She...is ugly."

    Hang Wan'er spoke after thinking.

    Everyone outside the projection array was surprised, "Is this okay?" In the

    wall sculpture, the fragments of monster beasts were properly bound and disappeared slowly.

    The stairs leading to the fourth floor have already risen.

    When Su Yu stepped onto the wooden ladder, he turned his head and gave Hang Wan'er an encouraging and gentle look.

    She praised, "Practice is useful, the skill has improved a lot, and the second senior sister likes it very much."

    Hang Wan'er was immediately delighted.

    In the astonishment of everyone, Su Yu stepped into the fourth floor of the tower and finally stopped.

    In the seven-story hall, they passed through the third floor, and there were still four floors left, but she was accompanied by only the last person.

    Su Yu looked at Xiao Muge, Xiao Muge lowered his bamboo hat, and seemed to be looking at her too.

    "Second Junior Sister, I will try my best to help you."

    He said seriously.

    Su Yu put his hands behind his back and looked forward, "I feel that this Five Elements Secret Mansion is testing my Tao."

    She didn't continue, but Xiao Muge already understood.

    The Five Elements Palace outside is gold, wood, water, fire, and earth, and the test is the Tao of a single skill.

    She was able to break through, in fact, it has nothing to do with these avenues.

    And this secret mansion is the real test for her.

    In the three halls just now, it seemed that Yan Yan and the others helped her pass through, but in fact, they were all influenced by her, and they walked part of her way.

    "The Secret Palace excludes Jin Haotian and Xu Thorium, because their Tao has nothing to do with me."

    Yan Yan and the others participated in her Tao.

    The golden core and infant formation in their bodies were deeply influenced by her.

    "So, senior brother Xiao, how did you get in?"

    Xiao Muge paused.

    Su Yu took out the soup bucket in the mustard bag and walked to the desk on the fourth floor, "They're all downstairs, so I can't hear you. Jasper Turtle is there too, right?"