Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    "Su Yu!"

    Acacia Zonghua couldn't help flashing anger in her eyes that were smudged with emotion, "Are you provoking me?"

    It wasn't enough for her to kill one Charm Blood Toad, and the remaining twelve were still needed. Let's make pills together for younger brothers and sisters to take?

    Hua Yuyu was really overwhelmed with anger.

    And he did fall.

    A long stretch of red gold took him off the thousand-level golden ladder!

    [Ranking of the number of people subdued by the Golden Palace]

    [1. Su Yu from Nanxun sent 37 people]

    [2. Acacia Sect has more than 36 people]

    He was overtaken by Su Yu in the number of people he surrendered.

    In an instant, he lost the qualification to walk up the stairs and lead to the inner hall of the Five Elements Golden Palace, and was swept down the stairs by the rules in the small world!

    Hua Yuyu fell and staggered back a few steps before stopping.

    With one breath, the reddish eyes of four or five female cultivators beside him returned to clarity.

    A thousand-year-old toad died, and the poison it left on the back of their necks also dissipated and lost its effect.

    "Why am I here?"

    "Hmm...why is my sword in the hands of your Hehuan Sect!"

    They immediately came to their senses and glared at Hua Youyu and the Hehuan Sect.

    "Senior Sister is so kind!"

    "Senior Sister, you finally woke up!"

    Hang Wan'er heaved a sigh of relief.

    It turns out that the Hehuan Sect relies entirely on the poisonous blood of that monster.

    She just said, why are the nuns so unconscious.

    "Second Senior Sister," Hang Wan'er ignited, "I'll force out those twelve poisons and burn them for you."

    Su Yu nodded in relief, "Good boy."

    Jin Haotian flew out the trident, Xi Quan, Yan Yan and others drew their swords one after another.

    Disciples from various sects, and even the sober female cultivators surrounded the Hehuan Sect.

    Hua Youyu sneered, and a red mist burst out of his body immediately.

    Jin Haotian was not affected, and the flames burned.

    Hang Wan'er's seven emotions and six desires are in motion, she sees through the world and the world, and she is not bewitched by the red mist at all.

    Yan Yan and the others all put on the kitchen masks Su Yu gave them, and put on the aquatic waterproof suits for slaughtering fish, without any fear.

    Another red mist flew out, and they all opened Su Yu's kitchen waste disposer.

    In an instant, the red mist was purified by Elder Hong Yun's ultraviolet rays!

    Hua Youyu shouted angrily, "Nan Xun! Sue to death!"

    His twelve blood-charming toads flew out together, and threw themselves on Hang Wan'er's head.

I use a cauldron to fly the whole fairy gateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara