But I just looked down as him, a slow smirk playing on my lips, "Oh, I'm hoping you heal. Because I'm going to make you wish for death."

That stunned him, as if not expected. Death was too easy.

Will! They're coming from behind!

Her voice resonated through the air, momentarily stopping my heart, and making my blood run cold. She had yelled it through everyone's head, and it didn't take long before another group of rouges burst through our side of the battle.

Everyone was aware at that point, but the unexpected had occurred, which wasn't good for our side. It was then I noticed something else.

My mind on Eva's voice, but I watched in slow motion as one of the rouges released what looked like a grenade.

The purple gas exploded on a small group of our wolves, and instantly we realized what it was. Wolfs bane, our kryptonite, made into a gas.

One inhale, and we would be gone. This was their weapon. This is how they could kill entire packs.

These rouges were suicide bombers.

Wolfs bane grenades. Take them out. Now!

I shifted once again, as a dozen rouges headed towards me. We were outnumbered, and no matter how many we kept killing, it was like the regenerated.

I tore as ones neck, and threw one across the field into a tree just as I felt teeth on my shoulder, another sinking its jaws into my thigh.

Honestly, it was painful, and more and more saw the opportunity to strike as he. I growled, but as soon as the warm sensation spread through my body, I was terrified.

She was near.

The wolf on my back as torn off, and I killed the own who had grown fond of my leg.

Eva's majestic white wolf swiftly broke the neck of the wolf who had tried to go for my neck, her muzzle red with blood.

Get out of here! I yelled at her, my sole purpose now was to protect my mate.

As if I would let you have all this fun without me, she replied, hind kicked a rouge as I snapped its spine rather quickly.

My love, we have been over this. Leave, I begged her, only for her laugher to echo in my head.

Sorry, willy pop, but the only one who gets to bite you is me. You're mine, she stated, growling at the end. As angry as I was that she was here, I couldn't help but love her even more for her bravery and possessiveness.

And I couldn't help that her words just turned me on, adrenaline coursing through my veins as we tag teamed and killed rouge after bloody rouge.

The thunder from the grey skies sounded, showering us in the expected rain.

The children? I asked, but I already knew they were fine. I could sense it.

Safe. Derek is with them, she said as I pushed her aside and killed the one that was running towards her. Her white form wasn't exactly inconspicuous.

I love you, I said, nagging her with me head.

Her wolf head held high, she looked at me, As I do you.

Her coat was heavily wet with rain as it began pouring.

"Evangeline! I will get you!" his voice stopped me dead in my tracks.