The Party 2

Cindrella

HOW COULD HE?

It wasn't less than a show. Everyone had their judgemental eyes on us or on me. Couldn't he just stop embarrassing me?
Now that he had proved his point for Landon - that I was his - there was no sense in dancing. But he wouldn't let me go.

" Chase, enough of this. You said it was just a..... What was it? Now you are making a scene by kissing me. "
I couldn't even look him in the eyes . My center of focus was the ground and my tone accusing.

" Oh ! I thought you enjoyed it in my car. "
That was more than enough words to shut my mouth. When I ran my gaze all over the hall no one was looking at us rather they were pretty indulge in themselves. So it was only me who was feeling the eyes. And those eyes belonged to no other than Larissa and smirking Landon.

We were still on the dancing floor. Chase didn't look a bit phased instead he looked pleased.

" Um.. can we stop dancing. My feet are killing me and I need to use the restroom. "

" Ofcourse princess and anyways I got what I wanted. "
He said looking directly at my lips. Involuntarily I chewed my bottom lips earning his intense glare and a rapid skip of heartbeats .

When we looked ahead to brother - sister duo Larissa walked away clicking her heels. Dramatic. Landon had no intention of leaving me alone , once we got there he busied himself assessing me which made me uncomfortable.

" Move your eyes away from her. And stay away from her. "
Chase, without acknowledging that there were people who could hear him, threatened Landon.

" Technically it's my eyes so its my wish whether it would stuck on particular person or move. But then your girlfriend is an eye candy so don't blame me. Also if I were you I would have said and done the same because she is a keeper. "
Taking a sip from his glass he again focussed his gaze on me. With my flushed cheeks and a shy smile I looked at Chase when he started dragging me away from Landon.

" Chase? I can't keep up with up you and where are we going? "
He didn't care to answer me back and kept dragging me across the halls God knows where. Although his pace was slow I was still lacking the speed.

" Finish your business. I will wait here for you. "
That was when I realized it was women's restroom.

" You don't have to guard me ."
Sensing that he was about to give me a snarky reply I dashed in, only to face the worst possible scenario. Larissa. She had red glossy eyes filled with sadness and anger. Anger was towards me I was aware of that , wasn't a fool to know why? The answer was simple and accurate. Chase.

I could say she was deeply hurt but it wasn't my fault. Chase was the one who brought me here and he was the one who kissed me. She must know that I had no interest in Chase.

" Larissa... "

" Shut up. Because of you I have become a laughing stock to others. And now he didn't think twice before insulting me to my dad's friends. "

" But I... "
She grabbed my hand in an iron fist, twisting it. I nailed my nails on her skin to unfurled her fingers from my hand. She had more strength than it looked.

" Stay away from him slut. He is mine. "

" He is waiting outside of this door. Why don't you say this all to him. Tell him to stay away fron me. Tell him to not kiss me. Tell him to stop saying that I am his. "
The fury in her eyes intensified ten folds but there was also a hint of shock in them.

" What? Got your tongue twisted ? It was not me Larissa, it was always him who was after me. I used to hate him but not now. Why should I? When he treats me like a princess, like his girlfriend. Do you know he came to my home in the midnight just to request to come to this party and didn't let me get out of his car until I said yes. Do you know after pushing you in the canteen he took me to his car and held me close to cool down his raging fit. So you see it is your dream boyfriend who is head over heels for me not the other way round."
She left my hand and had no other words to say. Slamming the door shut she stormed off. Did I went overboard? Why care !
But the one thing I said was not for her it was for myself. I used to hate him but not now.