The Tea Party

Cindrella

I SHOULD HAVE DENIED HIM.

He couldn't stop touching me. He had entangled my hand with his and won't let it go ,rather he tightened his grip whenever I would try to pull back.

" Chase  leave my hand. "

" Its mine now. "
Pulling it close to his chest he gave me a grin and drifted his gaze back to road.

" You are crazy you know. "

Keeping his smirk intact he said.
" Tell me something I don't know. "

" What do you apply in your lips? "
After a minute silence he asked.

" Excuse me? "
I could feel my blood rushing to my cheeks and stomach filling with butterflies. Was I blushing? Because of Chase.

" I asked  what you use to your lips. It tasted amazing . Can I lick it once again? "
If I was not blushing before I sure do now.
I knew he was always free spoken and downright about his intentions but saying that was not at all expected.

I didn't expect it from him.

" You are disgusting. "
And at the response to it he just chuckled, shaking his head like I said something funny.

For the rest of the ride I didn't talk to him. He made several attempts to rile me up but I gave away nothing. When we reached the playschool Glory was waiting, talking to some other two children. As soon as her eyes fell on Chase, she quickly came, lunging herself at him.

" Case. "

" Hey Giggles. How was your day? "

" We had fun. "
She started blabbing about her day and when she noticed me she lunged at me. I carefully took her from Chase and secured her in the backseat. Instead of sitting on the passenger seat I chose to sit with Glory and listen about her day.

" Cindrella will you stay for the Tea Party? We will have so much fun. "
She looked at me with her expectant eyes.

" I... Um.. I don't think I can stay sweetie um.. My mom wanted me at home.. I'm sorry. "
My heart sunk down looking at her sad face. In an instant her eyes were filled with tears and was about to cry.

" Okay I will stay and have a tea party with you . "

" Yay. "
She clapped in a happy mood and started talking with Chase. Although I said I would stay but I didn't want to breathe in his presence even for a minute. Before it was because I hated him but now I wasn't sure why. I could feel his looking at me from the front mirror, I paid no heed and listened to Glory about what we were about to do.

" Let's go we have so much to do. "
She dragged me by my hand. Even for a child she had so much strength. Chase followed us to her playroom which was across Chase's room on the second floor.

" What? You wanna play with us? Like a princess? "
I halted Chase at the doorstep. Glory giggled looking at fuming Chase.

" Ofcourse , she will never have her tea party without me. "
Shoving me aside he entered the room. I couldn't even imagine Chase, the rude, arrogant and cold guy playing something like that. But she was his sister and I could see how much he loves her.

After about eternity she served us our tea. Glory was so energetic and bubbly in nature anyone would fall for her and couldn't say No to anything she asked for.

" Thanks Glory. "
After handing Chase a cup she gave me one. I took a sip and was about to spit it out when Chase glared me, daring me to do it. I didn't do it, not because of him, because of her. She would have cried if I had spat it out. And I couldn't do that to the lovely soul. So I swallowed whole in the one go. It was horrible and I had never tasted such awful thing ever in my life but she didn't have to know that.

Loving You Is A Loosing Game जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें