"Damn you ain't even meet yo son yet?" Ty asked me.

"I mean I've seen him once but he was in the car but nah i neva met him." I said.

"He look juss like you doe so ain't no denying" Kobe said and I mugged him.

"What you can't , you want me to lie bro?" He asked me and I shook my head and put the blunt up to my lips.

"How Laysia feel about dis?" Ty asked me.

"She left , she talm bout she needs some time to think" I told him.

"You think she gone stick around?" Ty asked me.

"I hope so , She seem like she's at her wit end with me but at the same time ion kno for real." I said releasing the smoke out of my nose and mouth passing it to Ty.

"Do you even wanna be wit her?" Kobe asked me.

"Of course I wanna be with Laysia I love her , Even tho she beats my ass she's still having my child and she's really like my first love for real. So hell naw Ion wanna let her go" I said.

"You juss needa focus on yourself but also on getting your family together , if Laysia really loves you she'll accept what's about to come with you. But if not then that's gone be a decision that you're going to have to make" Ty said.

"I just hate that I did that shit man , that little boy don't even know me and now he gone have to know me as Daddy." I said.

"Man that's yo son you should want a bond with him" Ty said.

"Of course but it's gone be a little awkward for him tho like I'm already knowing." I said.

"You just gotta spend time with him and see what he likes" Kobe said.

"How old is he?" Ty asked me.

"Like four or five" I said.

"Umm yeah and find out his birthday too" Kobe said and I eyed him causing Ty to laugh.

"Nigga you better stop" Ty said shaking his head and laughing.

"I wanna go to counseling" I said and they both looked at me.

"Umm one problem tho" Kobe said.

"What?" I asked him.

"You think Malaysia really gone agree to go to counseling?" He asked me.

"I mean if she really cares about me and wants to help fix our relationship she shouldn't have no problem with putting in effort to make it better as well. It goes both ways not just one way" I said.

"Yeah true" Ty said nodding his head and puffing the blunt.

"But we all know Laysia really cares about you , but I still feel like she shouldn't be beating yo ass like that tho" Kobe said.

"You don't be fighting back?" Ty asked me.

"I just push her when she tries to fight me , but any nigga that thinks hitting a female is cool is just pussy is how I feel" I said.

"I mean somebody like Laysia , She got hands like she a certified boxer and wrestler so shiid them reflexes would kick the fuck in" Ty said.

"So if Kay was hitting you , you'd hit her back?" Kobe asked Ty.

"Nah Kay little as hell but she do got hands , but when she tried to fight me I just held her down til she calmed down and I fucked her right after so" Ty said.

"I wish it was that easy with Laysia , well for real I've never tried it with her. She does love when I show her attention and be all on her tho. That's the only time shit goes good for real when I'm all over her" I said.

"So how often do you show her attention?" Kobe asked.

"Since she got pregnant I've been tryna be there more and get closer to her and it was working til that bitch dropped the news on her" I said shaking my head.

"Well just try to take her on dates more and let her feel like you care about her , it ain't always about just sex. Do fun shit with her you know? Shit like that matters" Kobe said.

"Yeah he right , allat shi matters females don't just be wanting sex all the time." Ty said.

"I take her to get her nails done and we go together but that's it , we hardly go out together she always in bed resting cause she's pregnant" I said.

"If you ask her to go on a date you know she gone get right up" Kobe said.

"Yeah I already know her ass like to eat cause when she came over and I was gone when I came back all my snacks was gone I almost whooped Kay ass but she said Laysia was over and she did it" Ty said shaking his head and Kobe and I laughed.

"Yeah them girls know they can fuck some food up" Kobe said.

"Yeah man just do whatchu feel like is right and show her that you care and you aren't just doing this just because you want her back home , make her feel that shit and not just in the bed" Ty said.

"Ight man" I said taking the blunt from my lips and releasing the smoke out of my mouth.

I love Laysia and I know I fucked up but at the same time she fucks me up too with words and her fist and I don't like that shit , I don't hit her back because I love her and I'd never wanna hurt her. But after all this I already know this fucked her up.

Imma try to show her that I love her and that I'm sorry for what I did and that I'll never fuck up like that again. Any other female would've probably done the smart thing and left but nah she somewhat choosing to stay with me. I know she really loves a nigga and she wanna be wit me but I wanna stop fucking up too. For us and our baby that'll soon be here.