I packed my stuff and went outside and put it in the trunk. I got in my car and left , I had some Keyshia Cole playing while I was driving.

Later on...

I got a air bnb all too myself , six bed rooms and a nice back yard with a pool. It felt no different than being at home because I was always sleeping by myself but once I got pregnant that's when DeSean started sleeping with me.

He's always up before Im up so I still be feeling by myself when Im in bed.

"Ughhh" I groaned getting up and going in the kitchen.

"I didn't even buy fucking groceries!" I said.

I went on my phone and doordashed some food , I don't feel like cooking tonight. I had a Group FaceTime call from Kay and Jas so I answered.

"Heyyyyy sis" Jasmine said looking in the camera with a smile.

"Hey y'all" I said.

"Where you at?" Jasmine asked me.

"I'm staying at a BnB for right now.." I said.

"What happened now?" Kay asked me. "What DeSean do now?" Jasmine asked me.

"The DNA results came back and the kid is his." I said.

"Damn..." they both said.

"So you're leaving him?" Kay asked me.

"I mean I love Sean and I'm having his kid , but at the same time I can't just act like what he did was okay and act like it doesn't bother me because it does." I said.

"Yeah I feel you girl , what he say about it?" Jasmine asked.

"He ripped it up and I asked him what was he going to do now he said take care of the boy." I said.

"His ass better , at the end of the day he fucked up because you were supposed to be his first and only to ever have any of his kids. But instead he wanted to get a side hoe knocked up." Jasmine said.

"I mean I feel like yeah he messed up , but at the same time y'all have no choice but to be around each other because y'all are about to have a kid. But I wouldn't know if I'd go back if Ty had a kid on me." Kay said.

"Listen to pastor Kay" Jasmine said causing us three to laugh.

"Nah she's got a point tho , but I just need some space and some time away from him and that house. I don't know how long imma be gone but being there just isn't on my mind right now. I need to be strong for my baby and myself." I told them.

"Yeah just take as much time as you need , He should understand even tho he fucked up." Jasmine said.

"You don't need to be doing any stressing , you're still pregnant Laysia" Kay said.

"I know but I just can't help it , whenever I feel stressed I just run to food and eat all day." I said.

"That's what I do when I'm depressed , but that isn't healthy at all tho." Kay said.

"Yeah it's not , You just need to do other things to take your mind off of it. Something safe and smart to do you know? That could help you and the baby." Jasmine said.

"Yeah I know y'all..."

DeSean Kenan Stokes