N19

George slowly glanced to the side. If he continued standing pressed to the railing like that, not only would he miss his chance to see anything, but also both he and Ranboo would be noticed. As he tried pushing Ranboo away, he suddenly gripped George's hand and pressed him deeper into the railing. Just who was this guy? George wasn't even able to reach down for his knife because of the pressure that was put onto him.

Suddenly, George started hearing footsteps and muffled words. The men had come. He tried to turn his head to observe but was once again shoved into the railing, so he would only be able to look in front. "Let me go asshole!" George swore as quietly as he could. "Or both of us will get noticed" the building he was on wasn't that high up, so with any noise they made they had a chance of getting noticed. And these weren't some random gang dudes, these were men working for Schlatt. "Are you sure about that?" Ranboo said, his voice a bit louder than George would have liked.

George finally looked up at him, his eyes shaking with anger, but halted suddenly. Ranboo was looking down at him with a smirk, his eyes glowing with purple excitement. Was he planning something? Did Dream put him up to this? George didn't know what to expect from the kid. But knew that if he'd have to engage in a fight with him, he'd be at an obvious disadvantage. Not only was Ranboo much taller than him, he was also supposedly very strong and an esper.

As George was about to turn again, he heard one of the men speak. "Hey....do you also see someone up there?" One of them asked the others. George froze again, his eyes now shaking with fear. He wasn't sure how many of them were there, but he assumed that there was about 5 of them. Suddenly, he heard them running away, their footsteps disappearing silently. They were trained to be this quiet, but George was experienced enough to pick up on the sound of their feet hitting the rocky ground. They were coming after him. He knew immediately. Their footsteps were definitely headed to the opposite sides of the building. They were going to surround him and give him no way to escape.

George started desperately pushing against Ranboo, his hands shoving Ranboo's chest, and his feet kicking Ranboos knees. The moment he was free enough to move his hands, he instinctively reached down for his knife, sliding it up, almost cutting Ranboo's throat. "Oh, well, that's not very nice." Ranboo said, his eyes narrowing. He grabbed George's hand, and snatched the knife, throwing it off of the building. His second hand went to grab George by the neck, shoving him forward. George's arms went limp, Ranboo was cutting off his air. Now George had no other choice but to comply, as Ranboo pushed him forward, and into the door that led to the staircase.

As George fell onto the stairs, the door banged shut. He tried getting up, but his whole body throbbed, and his legs were sore from all the time that they were pressed against the railing. The problem was that, Schlatts men were still after him, and George was already able to hear their footsteps as they were running up the stairs. "He's here!" One of them shouted from the bottom of the last staircase. George desperately got up and started trying to open the door. He didn't have his knife with him, and he was already hurt. He knew that he wouldn't be able to fight against multiple people at once.

The men quickly rushed towards him and grabbed him, shoving his hands behind his back. The last thing he remembered was the sound of his head getting slammed onto the floor.

As soon as he woke up his mind rushed into panic. He opened his eyes to find complete darkness in front of him. Great, he was blindfolded. His hands and legs were both tied to the chair he was sitting on, so he had a very limited variety of movement choices. But he wasn't in complete panic mode just yet. He was trained for these situations, and he's been in them a bunch of times. This wasn't his first time getting kidnapped or anything, but it definitely was the first time he got betrayed by someone who was supposed to be his partners subordinate and friend.

George thought for a second. Could this have been Ranboo's intention? To get George caught by the enemy? But why would he do that? George wasn't able to finish his thought as a foot struck his stomach. He let out a gurgled sound and immediately started trying to understand where the enemy was located. But as soon as he tried concentrating on the movement, another kick followed, now straight into his abdomen. "Now, you're going to answer all of our questions, or be met with bad consequences." The person said, as he reached down and took off George's blindfold.

As soon as George could see, he started inspecting the room. The walls, the door, the table. Even the amount of chairs in the room. George's eyes widened in shock as he stared up at the man. Was this...a room in Schlatt's base? He had carefully memorized all of the files that contained information about Schlatt, and of course he was also instructed to memorize the lay out of all Schlatt's potential bases. And this room looked exactly like the one that was described in the file.

Was this perhaps Dreams plan? Did he send Ranboo over there to make sure that George got caught and was able to get information from within? George gritted his teeth as he imagined Dream telling Ranboo not to inform George about this, to "Make it more interesting". But in any case, even if annoying, this was the best case scenario. Since there would be someone aware of his location, and hopefully Ranboo wouldn't end up being a traitor or something. At least this gave him some information to add to his investigation of Ranboo.

George was again unable to finish his thought as the wind was knocked out of him once more. "Answer this" the man demanded. "What where you doing up on that building?"

"Your mom" George's breath hitched as the man slapped him.

"You're making this way too hard. Maybe if you give us all of the information we need the boss will spare you and let you work as a cleaner or something." However, George wasn't planning on telling them anything. He knew for sure that his identity had already been discovered, and that his most certain fate would be death. But he also knew that he was much better than all of this Schlatt scum. He would leave this place alive, and with needed information.