N4

Dream got to the training room, and picked up his favourite gun. He loaded it and started shooting. Dream was really good at shooting guns. He loved guns. He litteraly knew every type of gun that ever existed. He loved collecting them. He was also really good at throwing knifes. He used hand to hand combat the most, but it was always better to have some backup skills.

As Dream was going to pick up another model of a gun, he suddenly heard sirens. The sirens were really loud. They meant that either the building was on fire, or there was an attack. The first option was out though, because the whole building was made out of specifical un burnable materials. The sirens immediately freaked Dream out. The last time he heard them was a REALLY long time ago.

Dream ran up and grabbed one of his small guns, he pushed the door open and started running through the corridors to his office. Right by his office he saw George and Wilbur running away. He ran up to them as fast as he could. "Dream! Oh thank god you're here! They got us first! The organisation outsmarted us! They're attacking us right now!" Wilbur was freaking out while saying that. He wasn't that good at fighting.

"Calm down Wilbur, what's the location of the attack?" Dream asked. "The boss reported to us that there are some guys on the first 3 floors, and some more are already running upstairs." George was rather calm while talking, but he was still tightly holding a gun in his hand. Dream grabbed Wilbur's hand and started running towards the stairs. George followed them. All of them ran down the stairs to the floor below, and Dream brought them to one of the camera rooms.

He had predicted that somebody would be there, and he was correct. He opened the door and there stood two guys. One of them was tall and blonde and the other one was shorter with black hair and a beanie on. "Tommy, Quackity!" Dream ran up to them and started checking the cameras with them. Tommy and Quackity were partners. They were called the bombers of the mafia. Their main weapon was tnt and different bombs. They just loved blowing stuff up.

Wilbur got out a key and opened one of the drawers. It had earpieces in it. He handed the earpieces to everyone, and Dream made space for Wilbur to sit infront of the cameras. Wilbur started contacting people in the mafia while George was counting the amount of people and what they were doing on the cameras. Quackity and Tommy were laughing their asses off while choosing the different bombs they would use. Well, that was the usual bomb duo for you.

Chapter 4! Hope you like it! Tell me what other characters I should add to this story!