N11

Georges eyes slowly started flapping open, as a horrible headache hit him. He tried getting up but every part of his body hurt, so he remained laying in what seemed to be a bed. Definitely not his bed. As soon as he realized that he wasn't in the comfort of his own bed he started panicking. 'Shit' he thought to himself, as he swung his eyes open. He tried getting up and failed again, when he heard a voice.

"Don't move if you don't wanna kill yourself." A voice said. It took George some time to realize who the person was talking, but his senses of reality slowly started coming back to him. "Dream?!" George sprung into a sitting position which sent a signal of pain through his chest.

"Chill out, you're not dying." Dream said as he approached the bed. At that moment George started remembering what happened. Someone attacked him, they fought, Dream appeared, and then...he fell? George looked down at the bandaged wound on his chest and realized he must have been stabbed.

"Shit" George muttered as he started taking in his surroundings. He was in an apartment, in a really big and expensive one at that. "Did you bring me to your apartment?" George suddenly asked. "Where else? Would've brought to much attention if I brought you to the hospital or something." George scoffed at that. 

Dream looked at him, and started to walk away. George continued looking around, when he saw a framed photo standing on the bedside table. It was a photo of Dream, and what looked to be like his parents. Dream looked very young in that photo, George would have guessed...7 years old? George brought his attention back to Dreams parents and wondered about how much he still doesn't know about him.

George shook his head to stop thinking about it. As much as he wanted to know more about Dream, that was still his private life, and there were bounds regarding it. For a moment George wondered why he even wanted to find out all these things about Dream. I mean....they hated each other.

After a minute of George blankly staring into nowhere Dream came back into the room, but now holding a bowl in his hands. He walked up to George and handed it to him. The bowl had what seemed like chicken soup in it. Not a bad one either. "Did you cook this yourself?" George asked with a smirk. "Yeah....why?" Dream asked in return.

"Nothing, just doesn't seem like a ruthless killer like you would know how to cook this well." Dream lightly smiled at that. "Thanks for the complement." He said and went over to sit at the chair near the bed. "What, are you just gonna watch me eat?" George asked as he looked over at Dream. "I don't see the problem" Dream responded and continued staring.

George rolled his eyes and started eating, and yeah, George hated admitting it, but the soup was truly good. After some time of eating George was getting frustrated, Dream was just continuing to stare at him, did he have some sort of kink for eating or something? George laughed at his own thought which earned him a weird glance from Dream.