"Hatori", she swallowed the lump in her throat, "Erase his memories. I don't want you to question it, just do it. If you don't, I'll learn how to do the damn technique myself. Just get him away from all this."

And she hung up the phone. Shigure's eyes couldn't have grown any wider. But all Audrina did was hung up the phone and turned away to go to Tohru. She wasn't sad. She was numb.

It was a cycle that she felt coming. And it was time to end it. It wasn't fair to her or whoever was involved. She was moving across the country, they were bound to seperate, now she just made it easier for him. It didn't matter what was of her. It never did. She felt she needed to understand it.

________________________

When Audrina turned on her phone, at the hospital. All the notifications popped up from when Kieran called her. Rin called her. And Momoji texted her.

She texted back Momoji and Rin, telling them that she inform them about what happened when she returned home. As for the rest of the notifications.... She cleared. Her heart wrenched when she noticed the last call, he left a voicemail.

And she wasn't going to listen to it. Not this time.

"Yuki", she softly spoke. The hospital lights were out, and no one was in the lobby. "I'll bring you to visit first thing tomorrow. You need to get some rest."

They were leaving when running into Tohru's grandfather.

"Why hello?", he weakly smiled.

Audrina nodded, "Hi, Im Audrina, Yuki's cousin, we've never met"

He reached out to shake her hand, "Oh you're lovely. Visiting?"

She hummed in approval, "We wanted to make sure she was stable, before leaving. We'll be here first thing tomorrow."

"Of course", he noticed Yuki on one side but found on the other side of Audrina, no one was there, "Where is the orange haired boy?"

Audrina pulled her lips in at that. Because when she initially told Kyo what to do, not to worry, it was with the assumption he would actually get to tell her. When now it the opposite. He must of felt guilt in every sense.

"He's", Yuki started, but fell silent.

"He'll visit soon", she reassured him, "Just a lot to handle right now."

And with that, they both left. Yuki stayed at Audrina's place as she gave the dreaded news to Momoji and Rin. They took it as expected. Shock.

That night Audrina hardly slept. For the second night in the row, she found it hard to close her eyes and just rest. She hoped it would catch up to her eventually, but something was preventing her from doing so. Like the effects of her Zodiac was on overdrive, preventing her from sleeping at all.

Rin came to her room in the middle of the night. She didn't say anything as she just crawled onto the other side of Audrina's bed and fell asleep. But she didn't need too. She got the message and understood completely. Momoji woke up early to come into her room. He laid on top of the covers to find rest in that way. The bed was cramped but, she didn't care.

As long as they were cared for, she didn't mind.

She lived up to her promise the next morning. Fixed them breakfast and headed towards the hospital. Momoji and Yuki were the ones who wanted to go, while Rin decided to stay with Haru at Kazuma's. She never liked hospitals.

Yuki was already inside when Momoji and Audrina walked up to the entrance to see Akito sitting out. She was hunched over on the bench looking down at herself.