Scared to tell

P.O.V Zoey
Shawn took me out for breakfast and it was delish. I asked if Shawn can take me to a drugs store because I need to get something. I told Shawn to wait and I got out and I said I will be back.
I got into the store and I run to the pregnancy test and I bought water and 3 different tests. I went to the bathroom at the store and I took the pregnancy test and all of them turn positive. I didn't know what to say.
I should not tell. I just let him notice.
I walk out with junk food, so Shawn doesn't notice My pregnancy tests.
Shawn said that he needs to find Tux. He told me that I will be dropped off at the wedding dress store. Also Cameron's going to be there when I try on my dress because Alyssa going to be somewhere else, and it wouldn't be nobody else going to be there but Cameron and you. I was very Quiet all through ride.
When I got to the wedding store...
Shawn: your so quiet. Why?
Zoey: I had nothing on my mind to say.
Shawn: okay. I love you babe.
I walked into the dress store, Cameron was waiting.
Cameron: are you ready?
Zoey: yes!
I choose all the dresses I want to try on. I tired all them on and all them don't look like me, except the very last one. I came out and Cameron was like wow!
Cameron: that's the one!
I start bursting in tears and I told him I wouldn't be able to fit in it on my wedding day.
Cameron: why? Wouldn't be able to fit in it on your wedding day?
I start bursting even more. Cameron hold my hands and asked why?
I looked at him and said in a shaky voice " I'm pregnant".
Cameron: how do you know?
I showed him the pregnancy tests.
Cameron: OH! SHIT! Does Shawn Know?
I was shaking and I nodd NO.
Cameron: WHAT?! Why didn't you tell him!
Zoey: I'm too scared too tell him.
Cameron gave Zoey a hug and Zoey cries in his shoulder.
Zoey: I'm scared.
Cameron rubs her back and says
" I know ".
Shawn is calling Cameron and Cameron pick it up.
Shawn: what's up?
Cameron: not good and pretty serious problem we have.
Shawn: what happen?
Cameron: Can you meet us at Walmart?
Shawn: sure.
Cameron: like need you now.
Shawn: be right over.

Cameron: you have tell him eventually or at some point. Also I put your dress on hold.
We met at Walmart and I was crying on cams shoulder. Shawn ask why I was crying? Cameron said" tell him".
Shawn as his attention on me.
I burst even more in tears. Shawn came over and lean me on his side and holding me.
Cameron: Tell him why you can't fit in your wedding dress on the day.
Shawn: Yeah. Why can't you.
I was shivering and shaking. I pulled the pregnancy test out and gave them in his hand.
Shawn's mouth dropped and drop his bags and walked away. I tried to go after him. I dropped to my knees and covered my face and started crying more. Cameron said he will be back.
15 minutes later Shawn came back and gave me a hug.
Zoey: I'm so scared.
Shawn: I know I am too.
Zoey: how about my wedding dress?
Shawn: I don't really know about that but we will see if we can put it on hold.
Cameron: I will go ask if we can.
So Cameron goes and runs to the dress store and runs back.
Shawn: so? Can it be on hold?
Cameron: the dress will have about 3 months on hold until it will be put back. I told them after her 20 weeks scan... see if it can be. Well they said only 20 weeks.
Shawn: great! Your dress is on hold.
Zoey was so shaky that Shawn had to drive her back to his tour bus.
When we got on the tour bus I was really upset and scared.
Shawn: come on. I will bring you to the back.
I was very upset and I cried for 4 hours.

P.O.V. Shawn
Zoey has been crying for proximately 4 hours exact. I call cameron that Zoey has been crying for 4 hours and he said he will be right over. After I search up on the internet what emotions does woman have when their pregnant?. Well it told that it can have emotional states, angry ness for no reason, or careless. That's the answer why she's so emotional. I go in the back of the bus and to calm her down. I tell her that she needs to calm down and breathe. I get her a glass of water, and tell her to lay down. I start rubbing her back..... eventually she starts closing her eyes and starts to sleep. Cameron knocked on the tour bus door and I open it and he said " she was crying for 4 hours!" Quietly. Shawn nod his head.
Shawn: I had to calm her down and I had get her to sleep. I'm I'm like a.... like a....
Cameron: Daddy!
Shawn looked at Cameron and started laughing.
Cameron: there's a rumor that's going around. I don't think you will like it.
Shawn look concern.
Cameron: okay here it goes. Someone caught us in the dress store and they took a photo of us and said that we are getting married soon.
Shawn: For god sake! Why!
Shawn went on his phone and reform everyone on every social media that Zoey is getting married to not Cameron.