"The egg has hatched, it's time Hannah." Caspian told her, trying to keep his voice even and calm as Aspen moved closer to Hannah, going to his knees in front of her.

"Hannah, I'm going to see if we can get you to the hospital ok?" Aspen and Holland worked together to get Hannah's panties out of the way. Another contraction, this time longer than the others interrupting them part way through. Aspen looked between Hannah's legs, gentle fingers touching to see how far along her labour was. They were already out of time he realised.

Aspen looked to Caspian, and shook his head. They were going to do this right, here, and right now. Their baby was already crowning and would be here soon. Max mind linked for the doctor to come to their home as fast as possible, Holland flew to the washroom to get clean towels, warm water in basins, and baby blankets. Caspian ran to get twine and scissors from the kitchen. Aspen stayed with Hannah, coaching her through breathing, holding her hand and drawing some of her pain into him instead.

Max grabbed pillows from the bed and helped to get Hannah into a more comfortable position. Sitting behind her, and holding both her hands. He was certain she cracked at least one bone in his hands as contraction after contraction hit her, while Aspen asked her to push. Holland and Caspian were there as the head was delivered, watching as Aspen told Hannah to push one more time, a beautiful, baby girl with already long dark ebony hair came into the world, loudly crying.

Holland's wolf immediately pushed to the surface. The baby was a wolf, and Holland's wolf knew this was his daughter. The dragon on Hannah's shoulders squawked a little disappointed sound as Aspen laid the newborn girl on Hannah's chest as she caught her breath. "A baby girl." Aspen said in awe. Of all of the wonderful, beautiful things he had experienced with Hannah, helping to deliver their first child into the world had filled Aspen with Awe. Holland wrapped the twine tightly around the umbilical cord, Caspian using the kitchen shears to sever the physical link between mother and child.

Hannah cried Happy tears, cradling her baby on her chest, counting the perfect little fingers and toes, marvelling at the full head of hair. "A baby girl." She said, looking around at all her mates, they were parents and the entire world seemed to have shifted in just a moment.

Hannah grit her teeth together, another contraction hit her like a freight train. Holland scooped up the baby from Hannah's arms, wrapping the tiny crying bundle in a fresh towel. Aspen's hands went between Hannah's legs, there had to be another baby. The baby dragon was clearly not interested in this daughter, while Aspen could tell Holland's wolf was certain it was his child.

"Hannah, there has to be another baby, you are going to need to push again." Aspen's voice was soft and soothing, he was doing everything he could to lessen the pain Hannah felt. He couldn't take it all and he knew her body was already exhausted from the hasty labour and delivery of their first born. Hannah was going to have to do it all again.

Hannah made a sobbing noise that was cut off as another contraction ripped through her middle. "I can't." She begged, as she once again gripped Max's hand, she might not think she could, but her body knew better. Hannah groaned as her body did what it was meant to do, bearing down on every contraction.

"The head is there Hannah, one more push for the head." Aspen whispered, With a primal sound from deep in her chest Hannah gave everything she had, delivering another daughter, with wispy pale hair on her head in a single push. Aspen caught the second daughter, placing the child on Hannah's chest. Once again Hannah got to marvel at the new life she had grown and brought into the world. All her muscles were exhausted, she ached and hurt in so many places, none of that mattered as she looked into the eyes of her second, perfect daughter. 

Caspian and Holland worked together to again, cut the cord. The dragon around Hannah's shoulders, once again wasn't interested. Instead it was Max who felt his wolf push forward, their daughter the wolf knew, and Max looked at Holland, holding his own daughter, then back down to his own biological daughter on Hannah's chest. More love than Max had ever believed possible bloomed in his heart. Holland set the swaddled baby in his arms down, picking up the newest baby, to swaddle her up as well. There was another baby yet to come for the dragon.

"One more time Hannah." Aspen pleaded with Hannah as she shook her head. She was tired, she didn't think she had it in her to deliver a third baby. Caspian and Holland were by her sides, each holding a swaddled infant, Max behind her, helping hold her up, as Hannah's body once again prepared to deliver another life into the world.

It was a slower delivery this time, Hannah's body was clearly exhausted as for the third time in less than twenty minutes Aspen coached her through delivering a third daughter. Blonde of hair once again, this time the newborn dragon roared as excitedly as a dragon who only weighs two pounds could, Aspen laid the latest newborn on Hannah's chest, everyone watching with held breath as the baby dragon scuttled on its's tiny legs, pressing it's head against the forehead of the baby. Hannah's body absorbed some of the magic as the dragon bonded with the infant, the dragon disappearing inside the child, leaving Hannah feeling slightly less exhausted and her body less sore from the burst of magic. A gift from the dragon as it settled in with it's bonded human.

Caspian was thrilled, he had never actually witness the bonding of a new dragon to an infant. Holland, Max and Aspen all equally shocked and left frozen in place by the incredible, rare event they had just witnessed. Hannah's body surprised her as another, powerful contraction tore through her just refreshed body. Making her cry out in frustration, she wanted this part to be over. She was exhausted, she wanted to get back in bed and sleep to snuggled with her babies and mates.

Aspen was there for her, "It's ok, the afterbirth still needs to be delivered, then you are done." He promised her. Hannah shook her head.

Gasping out in between a pair of quick, hard contractions one on top of each other. "Another baby." She managed to get out between gritted teeth as she used all the strength she had to push and bear down, delivering one more daughter with three powerful pushes. Fuzzy copper hair on her head this time. Aspen caught the fourth child, and looked at his own daughter, she was magical in some way, but not a green fairy. Aspen laid the sweet child on Hannah's chest just as he had with all the others. Just as the doctor finally arrived, having missed all the excitement entirely.

The doctor only had to oversee as Hannah delivered the afterbirth, four perfectly healthy placentas. The doctor checked over each of the infants, and Hannah and declared that all was absolutely perfect. They should get some rest and come by the hospital in a few days for another check up, or sooner if anything seemed wrong. Caspian nodded and ushered the doctor back out of the house. Caspian had secretly suspected that there might be more than a single baby inside Hannah's womb, so he had two bassinets already at the home. No one had anticipated there being four infants.

Both bassinets, along with the single crib from the nursery were brought into the master bedroom in a hurry. Holland and Aspen were working on getting each tiny infant a small bottle to welcome them into the world, while Max had taken Hannah to the washroom to shower at her insistence before she returned to bed.

Two by two the infants were fed and rocked to sleep. The two wolf babies would share the crib until more bassinets could be obtained, the dragon and Fae baby would take the single bassinets. Hannah returned from her quick shower, Max helping to support her tired body. Her body feeling strange and empty now that it wasn't full of the four babies she had been carrying. She was sore, and exhausted and so happy she almost didn't know what to do with herself.

One by one she looked down on her now sleeping infants, each one making her heart swell with joy and love. Before crawling back into the bed. Aspen finished cleaning the room, until no one would have been able to guess that Hannah had single handedly delivered four infants in this room tonight.

Holland, Caspian, Max and Aspen all took their turns looking over the small infants, sleeping swaddled in their beds, before joining Hannah in the bed. She was already asleep when they joined her. Every face had a happy smile as they joined Hannah in sleep. Tomorrow would be first day of their new chapter together in their happily ever after.

The End

*Wow, this one turned out much longer than I ever thought. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed reading Hannah and her Happy Harem as much as I enjoyed writing it. Stay tuned for one last bonus chapter.*