Hannah licked and cleaned all of Max's cum from his cock before kissing the sensitive head of his cock and flopping back on the bed. That had been wonderful. Her body still humming in the aftershocks of her orgasm. Holland still inside her, Hannah knew Holland had cum with them could feel it slowly seeping from her, but Holland had stayed hard. She smiled up at Max and Holland, Her mates. She should be spent, instead Hannah wanted more. Her eyes again turned dark and seductive as she moved to gaze towards Caspian. Curling her finger she beckoned her dragon to come and join them.

Caspian had undressed himself at some point while Hannah had been full of Max and Holland. He prowled towards the bed very much like the apex predator he was. "Holland pick Hannah up, we are going to fill her up tonight." Caspian ordered, by the glint in his eyes. Hannah might have asked for more than she could handle tonight.

Holland reached down to hold Hannah, his cock never leaving Hannah's pussy as he pulled her onto his lap. Hannah couldn't help herself, her arms were around Holland's shoulders as she slowly worked her hips working her sex on Holland's long thick cock as Caspian crawled into the bed, taking up the space Hannah had just vacated.

Max grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside table that was fully stocked with a mini pleasure chest. Handing the bottle to Caspian, who lubed up his own long cock liberally, before moving to tease Hannah's asshole with his artificially slicked fingers as she slowly rode her pleasure on Holland. Max stood behind Holland, Kissing Hannah over Holland's shoulder as Caspian prepared himself.

Caspian held Hannah's hips as the dragon and Holland worked together to get Hannah seated on top of Caspian, letting her set the pace as Caspian's cock first butted against her back entrance, before Hannah let herself lower onto Caspian's cock. Feeling as he stretched the tight ring of muscles before easily sliding in to fill her up. Hannah loved feeling one of her mates in her ass the other in her pussy. Holland kissed her as she settled back on Caspian's lap. His cock fully buried deep inside her, next to Holland's cock in her pussy. They weren't nearly done yet.

Caspian and Holland helped maneuver everyone a little more towards the foot of the bed. Caspian had peeked into Holland's filthy mind, and was more than excited to see just how much of Holland's perverted fantasy Hannah could take.

Caspian laid back on the bed, Holland kissed Hannah harder, as Caspian pulled Hannah back so she was now laying with her back on his chest, Caspian still in her ass, and Holland in her cunt. Hannah made the sweetest little mewling, needy sound when Holland withdrew from her tight cunt, she liked being all full of her mates, she felt empty when he had withdrawn. "Max come fill this pretty pussy back up," Max more than eager, stole a quick passionate kiss from Holland on his way to do as Holland said, and give Hannah what she wanted. Hannah's hands nearly yanking him on top of her to feel more of his skin on her own as Max easily slid his cock into her cum filled channel.

"Knees up on the bed Max, we're gonna fuck a baby into our mate together." Hannah moaned loudly. "That's it baby girl, you want all our cocks tonight don't you?" Holland purred.

Max wasn't entirely sure how this was all going to work, but he did as he was told, his public bone grinding hard against Hannah's clit with every single one of his thrusts now that he was fucking her from such a forward position. Max felt Holland behind him. Turning his head to catch another sloppy kiss over his shoulder from his other mate as Holland guided his cock underneath Max towards Hannah's already filled pussy.

Hannah made a soft whimpering noise as Holland's cock found it's target, Max stilled, as Holland pressed tight against Max's back as Holland's cock joined Max's in Hannah's now stretched pussy. This was entirely new to Hannah. She had never felt so full of cock, she loved the warm stretching feeling as Holland and Max started to alternate their thrusts while Caspian kept working his own hips to move his cock in her ass. Hannah felt everything and loved every sensation her mates were giving her body.

Could feel how cherished she was by Caspian, and how he was focusing to make sure Hannah only felt pleasure. So much pleasure she was nearly seeing stars right now. Could feel how much Holland and Max loved each other, and loved her. How both of them wanted to join their bodies together in every way possible over and over. She coil even feel Aspen, quietly loving her from the corner as he feigned working on his sculpture, watching Hannah take three of her mates at once.

Hannah's head was spinning, all her mates were too full of love, everyone feeling too much pleasure. A super nova of an orgasm pulsed through her body far too quickly. Every nerve from her toes right to her nose seemed to buzz in pleasure as Holland, Max and Caspian all fucked her together. "Fuck, Daddy. Max. Caspian, I can't, it's too much." She panted out. As her body felt nearly on fire with the strength of her orgasm as it continued to ripple in waves through her body.

Caspian nipped her shoulder, "Such a good girl Hannah, you're taking all of us. Give in. Let the pleasure overwhelm you." Caspian implored his mate, wanting to hear the sound she would make when she came.

Holland wiped a bead of sweat from his brow, "I could watch you cum on our cocks all night baby girl."

Max had one hand braced on the bed, the other on Holland's knee. "Fuck Hannah it feels so good fucking you with Holland." A few more wild thrusts from everyone, and Hannah came with a scream, calling out each of their names, her body first going tense and tight like a coiled spring, before waves of muscles spasms coursed through her body as Caspian, Max and Holland all came inside her. Pulled to their climaxes by the waves of pleasure coursing through Hannah.

Hannah was nearly incoherent. Her brain felt like it had been electrocuted. All her nerves alive and overstimulated. Holland pulled his cock from her spent body first. Helping Max get up as Caspian ensured Hannah was safe and didn't tumble. Holland and Max quickly went to the adjoined washroom, cleaned themselves in a hurry before returning to take care of Hannah while Caspian took his turn to get cleaned up.

Hannah had barely stirred after her last orgasm. She was worn out, the most beautiful sleepy smile on her face as Holland tucked Hannah in with Max, crawling under the sheets beside Max. Aspen and Caspian came to bed at the same time. Caspian allowed Aspen to sleep in the coveted spot next to Hannah, taking the outside position in the bed. "I'm glad you were here Aspen." Hannah whispered in a slow slurring voice, already more than half asleep as everyone settled in to sleep in their new home for the first time, together in their happily ever after.