Yash somehow heard it....and a heinous plan started to take shape in his mind. I didn't knew that...my one rejection will spoil so many lives!!", She started crying hysterically.

Anushka gave her a glass of water. After sometime, Manini calm herself and again started.

"They, eventually started dating!! Mahi... somehow started getting distanced with us!! Her lifestyle, her way of speaking... everything just changed suddenly!! We were just concerned...and one day...while returning to the home, I saw Yash!!

He was having drugs...!! I was so scared!! I returned back home.

After a day, I decided that I will keep an eye on Yash...so that, I save Mahi...!! She doesn't deserved him!!

I didn't inform anyone...and started stalking him...and I saw everything!! Him taking drugs, using girls like a rag...and eventually throwing them away!!

His father wasn't any Saint!! He was involved in undercover Mafia dealing!! He killed his own brothers...and Yash, being his father's puppet and...in greed of the property...killed his own brothers!! All this was a headline in news those days....but I, knowing everything about his criminal background, connected every dots!!

I tried to warn Mahi, so many times....but..she never heard!! Somehow, she was liking all those fame!!

But suddenly, one day...she got missing!!", She stops abruptly... trembling like a leaf.

Anushka was scared, as she wasn't responding to her.

"Virat!!", She ran away to call her husband.

"Virat!!", Virat, who was resting, woke up hearing her call and got worried to see her condition.

"Mom!!Wo---", she said and Virat without hearing further ran to Manini's room...But stops at the door hearing her sentence.

"After two days...she returned...but nothing was same!!! I tried to find but...she didn't said a thing!!

"She turned silent...!! After few days, she called me!! She said....that...she..she was..preg.. pregnant!!", She was crying like she was living in that past once again.

"Yash...have used her and now is denying their relationship!! She took my promise that...I won't tell anyone!! She got missing again!! She wanted to give birth to that child.... because she believed that Yash will come back to her.. because of that child!!

But....I took oath...that I will destroy Yash Singhania!! No matter how, but, I will finish his life, just like how he did!! I collected proofs...every proofs of his heinous crimes...from the past to the future...and then...reached the highest authority, which wasn't in his clutch!!

And there started the downfall of Singhania industries!! His business collapsed....and soon his name was nowhere in the top business man list!!

Yash... wasn't someone to stay Mum!! He was angry!! So, he used Mahi again!!

He abducted her...!! We tried to find her...but she was like vanished in thin air.

And suddenly, she came back to me. I was shocked.

I still remember....her last words...her last wish, before she closed her eyes in my arms.

"Mahi!! What happened to you!! I searched for you every Where!!?", Manini asked in hug.

"Mani!! I am sorry, for not believing you!! Maaf karde yaar!!", She said crying in pain.

"Mahi!! What happened to you??", She patted her cheeks who was on verge of unconsciousness.