"I've looked into my future, yours, Renesmee's, basically the whole Cullen Clans, hell, I even looked into Jacob's future! Anyway all I came up with was the same vision every time. I know there isn't anything wrong with me because when I asked Jasper he said that Alice was having the same problem!" I ran my hands through my hair, and pinched the bridge of my nose, something that I get from my father. " All I keep seeing is Edward coming through the door, then when he looks at something his eyes turn black, and the vision ends there"

"Maybe he saw some blood and he eyes turned black from hunger" Haydne asked from his spot on the bed.

"No, its not that. At the beginning, his eyes are a light amber, indicating that he just hunted. His eyes turned black from anger...... You don't think- I mean, you don't think they.... Found out right?" J whispered the part, and stopped pacing. Hayden got up from his seat.

"No, definitely not, we've been super careful, there is no way they could have found out," Hayden ran to me and took hold of my face.

"Your right, we haven't given them anything to suspect, for all they know we are just friends, maybe I'm just over thinking this," I sighed and sat down on the bed again.

"You know what? We need to take your mind off this," he grabbed my songbook from beside me. "Come on, you said you wanted to write a song so that what we are gonna do" He took my hand and pulled me up. We went downstairs and into the piano room. We start down and immediately got to working.

A couple hours later, the song was finished and Hayden and I were both chilling on the couch. We got the lyrics done so all we needed to do was get the Melody, and then we were done. My legs were over his lap and we were both on out phones texting, exchanges glances at each other. He was texting a member of his coven while I was trying beat a level on this new game that I got. Haydens arms were resting on my cutoff jean-clad legs. I heard a camera click and I looked up.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" I asked.

"he wants to know what you look like" he replied.

"Okay, but don't you have pictures of me on your phone? We take like a thousand when we are together," I asked.

"Yeah, I know. But I don't think I have a lot with you by yourself. That, and I was too lazy to go into my gallery and search through the endless amount of pictures I have just to find one of you," He replied. I rolled my eyes at him.

"So who are you texting?" I asked.

"Why, are you gonna go snooping through my phone later if I don't tell you?" He joked and I kicked his leg.

"Maybe. But can you just tell me. I'm... Curious"

"Okay I'm texting one of my brothers in my coven" He replied.

"He won't tell anyone right?" I asked cautiously. If he told someone it may get back to Carlisle, who wouldn't hesitate to tell Edward about it.

"Don't worry they are all under strict instruction not to tell anyone"

"They?" I asked.

"My whole coven knows. They got concerned when I stopped calling them because I was with you and forgot, so I had to tell them." He explained. I was glad that they weren't going to tell anyone the last thing I needed was this going everywhere. Hayden's phone pinged, signaling a text.

"He says that your hot, and that he would like to meet you sometime" he said reading over the text.

"Can I see what he looks like?" Hayden pulled up a picture and showed me.

He was cute I'm not gonna lie. He had blond hair that was slicked back. He was muscular but had a face that looked like he was always the life of the party. He so wasn't my type.