Avni : I trust you Neil.

Neil smiles and removing the duvet away from her body looks straight into her eyes. He didn't even looked down her body who stood in his arms naked. Her heart filled with so much gratitude and love seeing how he treats her.

Breeze touching her bare body she flinched away and embrace into his arms. He wraps his around her body and pulls inside the pool. Her back touching his front body. He starts to nuzzle into her neck while they stood in the pool enjoying the view.

Neil : baby how long? It's been an hour since you're in washroom. Hurry up!

Neil yelled sitting on bed and scrolling through his phone while waiting for his wife who had been locked in washroom past an hour. Even their breakfast got cold. He shook his head and standing up moves to washroom.

He was about knock when the washroom door opens it revealing his wife who was in towel holding bra in her hand. He frowns and looks at her angry face.

Neil : what happened baby? Why do you look angry?

She stomps her foot and pushing away she walked past him. He suppressing his laugh follows her.

Avni : I don't look angry Neil. I'm angry. I hate you.

Neil : what did I do baby?

Avni shuffles around her bag finding another bra and glancing over went back looking for her bra.

Avni : don't act innocent Neil. You should asking what I did. I shouldn't have agreed to join you in pool. You couldn't even control yourself Neil.

Neil sheepish smirks and walking behind her wraps his arm around her should turns her around and cupping her face looks at her gently brushing her wet hair. 

Neil : what could I do baby? You looked so resistible. I couldn't keep my hand in control. And baby you can't just blame me. You loved it too.

Avni : whatever. Now move and let me get ready.

Pushing away him she took the bra and standing front of bed she looks at him before dropping the towel on floor to which he took deep sigh and looks at his wife who didn't even want to pity on him and starts getting ready front of him.

He gulps looking at her bare back as he watched her fingers struggling with the hook of the bra. He cursing himself in his head walks to her and standing behind placed his hand on here and looking at her ties the hook.

He taking a deep breath and kissing back of her head rushed out of the room leaving her blushed and embarrassed.

Neil walks back into the room and looks at his wife who got ready in his hoodie and joggers. They were not going out as they planned because his wife was too exhausted from last night so they thought of to  cuddle all day and watch movie.

Neil didn't mind it either away long as he got to be with his wife.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

Neil : baby! I think we should order breakfast again. The food got cold. What do you say?

Avni looks at him from her phone and nodded her head. Neil looks at her and taking his phone out he ordered the breakfast again.

Ending the call he walks to bed and slips beside her. He pulls her in his embrace and looks at her.

Neil : what are we going to do all day baby? Do you have any suggestions?

Avni : yes I have! I found this amazing series. Can we match that series please? Neil can you also order some drinks and snacks? We will cuddle and sleep in today.

Neil nodded his head and taking his phone out again placed his order. His fingers brushing her hair as they both watched few reels on instagram.  Neil took his phone out and thought to check his instagram after very long time. There were so many notifications. He looked so shocked. A photo caught his attention. He pressed it and looks at the photo then his wife who was scrolling through her phone.

Neil : baby when did you post this? How come I didn't notice this?

She looks at him and looks at the photo when he showed her.

Avni : should I delete it? Don't you like it Neil?

Neil : I didn't say that baby. I am surprised that you posted this photo. Wouldn't you feel jealous every girls would be staring at this photo. 

Avni : why would I feel jealous Neil? They can only see this photo but I can even see and touch your body.

He smirks and starts tickling her to which her laughter echoes in the room.

Neil : my baby is so selfish. You will be torturing those girls baby. You're right though, they can see me shirtless but only you have the right to touch and be in my arms.

He pecks her forehead and takes down the bed when they heard a knock. Neil took the food after thanking the room services. He looks at his wife who stretched her arms out calling him.

Avni: I feel to lazy to move out of bed today Neil. We will have breakfast here.

Neil nodded his head and really loved how his wife was behaving. He wanted to pamper her. He took the food and cutely prepared in tray and walks to bed placing it down on her lap.

He then grabbed his laptop and joined her. They starts having their breakfasts while pulling each other legs and laughing on their silly jokes.

After finishing their breakfast they comfortable laid back on bed in each other. Neil puts on the series that his wife wanted to watch and looks at his wife who gleans and starts gushing over the male lead. He rolls his eyes and thought to teach her lesson afterwards.

Munching snacks between they didn't realise when it was lunch time. They didn't wanted to have lunch because they were so tired and sleepy. Neil closed his laptop and looks at his wife who slept hugging him.

They didn't even sleep last night so he was expecting this to happen. He placed his laptop on side and brushing her hairs away from her face he kissed her cheek and starts staring his wife.

He didn't feel like taking a nap so he took an opportunity to admire his wife who slept in his arms with wide smile on her face.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

We also heading towards end of the story.

~