Neil : why is that so baby? Aren't you enjoying.

Avni: I hate you so much.

Neil : but  I love you baby.

He walks towards her and standing behind her kissed her cheek making her turns around and looks at him with a smile.

Neil : you look so beautiful in this attire baby. What are you planning to do early in the morning? I'm flattered by your look.

She looks at him with a smile and shaking her head stands up and turning around sneaks her arms around his neck and tiptoeing kissed his forehead making him smile.

Avni : I know that Neil. You don't need to remind every time. You can't resist me.

Neil smirks and wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer making their nose touch against each other. He rubs tip of her nose then drops a kiss over it making her smile.

Neil : I will see how long this mouth of yours will be bold baby.

He then released and winking at her steps over her to grab his watch and wore it around at his wrist and glanced over his wife who stood there in utter shock.

He clicks his finger breaking her trance and smirks seeing her flushed face.

Avni : how shameless can you be Neil? You need to watch your mouth.

Neil : I don't need to baby. Anyways we should get going away otherwise we will miss the flight.

Her eyes snaps looking at the clock and gasped seeing the time. She smacks Neil's shoulder while rushing around the room whereas Neil just chuckles at his wife.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

( Neil's attire)

Neil took their luggage down and Avni followed him carrying their little handbag. Neil puts the bag down and looks at his father who sat in living room waiting for them.

Neil : morning dad. What are you doing up so early? Shouldn't you be sleeping?

Prakash : I'm going to drop you both to airport.

Avni : dad it's not needed. We could have managed in a cab. Why did you get up? You should go and sleep.

Prakash : it's okay princess. Let me drop you both. Where the hell is this dev? I told him to wake up on time.

Neil : really dad? Out of all you expected dev to be up this early. Absolutely not. He would be still sleeping like a horse. Let's forget about him and make our way to airport otherwise we will be late.

Prakash nodded his nod realising dev would be still sleeping. Taking bags their were about step out when they heard dev sleepy voice from behind.

They all turns around and found dev rubbing his eyes and making his way towards them.

Dev : I'm sorry. I overslept. I had my Alarm ring but I was so tired to get up. Bhai give me few minutes. I'll go and get ready.

Neil : it's okay dev. You don't need to rush. Go and sleep. We should manage.

Dev looks at Neil then nodding his head went back to his room while the trio made their way out and putting the luggage in back settled in the car.

Neil starts driving the car as he wanted Prakash to sleep so he doesn't feel sleepy while driving back home.

They arrived airport within an hour and exchanging bye and hugs Prakash left the couple alone.

Neil looks at beside him and found his wife trying to reach his hands. He smiles and holding her hand in his starts walking towards their flight way.

They checking for the flights sat in a waiting area. Neil took his phone out and dropped a message to Prakash about them to waiting to board the flight.

Neil turning his head away looking at his wife found her glaring someone. He frowns and following her gaze found a group of young girls gossiping or more likely ogling their way, specially looking at him.

He shook his head and lowering his head whispered into his wife ears whose attentions turns towards him.

Neil : why are you staring them baby?

Avni : who am I staring? I ain't staring no one Neil.

Neil smirks and hiding his smile starts taking to her to avoiding his wife is jealous of those girls sitting opposite them.

They were getting comfortable on their seat and the flight was about to take off any minutes when they hears someone calming them. They both looked around and found a girl standing there with weird expression on face.

Avni didn't like the way that the girl was staring her husband in front of her.

Avni : yes! What can I do you for miss?

The girl looks at Avni and rolls her eyes before glancing over Neil who shook his head knowing where this was heading to.

Girl : excuse me, I wasn't talking to you. I engaged to speak to handsome man bedside you.

Avni : you're excused miss and you can't speak to him like that. Flight is about take off so go away and find your seat.

Girl : I don't like being mean but you need to understand I ain't talking to you and why can't I talk to him like that. He has taken my seat. I booked the window seat.

Neil : there must be some misunderstandings miss. Check your seat number. I booked three tickets for us. No one was expected to be with us. You must have got wrong number.

The flight attendant who comes there and checking the girl seat number escorted her to seat and apologies for inconvenience faced by the girl.

Avni: I hate that girl. Did you see how rude she was?

Neil : it's okay baby. Let's not spoil our mood because of her.

She nodded and leans back resting her head on his shoulder. She took her book out and starts reading while Neil starts to caressed her hair while peeping inside reading some line of the book.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~