( Neil's attire)

Her eyes fall on the man who sat cross with the boys surrounded around him and laughing his heart out. Feeling a strong gaze he looks at her side and found her staring him. He smirks and winks at her making her blush profusely.

He chuckles loudly making everyone look at them. The girls behind Avni laughs out and starts teasing Avni to which glares them and made her way towards him.

He stood up and forwards his hands towards her. She looks at him and blinking her eyes with a soft smile playing on her lips she placed her hand in his and he pulls her to his side. The youngster hooted for the couple making the couple smile at them.

His hand rested behind her back and softly caressed it as he bends down closer and quietly whispered something to her making her head snap at him in a shock.

Neil : baby, you look insane. My mind is filled with wild thoughts.

It took a minute to registered his words before she slapped his chest and glares him and looks at her family who made their way towards them.

All the ladies and men's gathered up in the garden and Bebe asking them to sit dips her hand in the bowl and started applying haldi on Neil's cheeks trailing it down to his shoulder to his knees.

After Bebe swetha and Neela did the same followed by some ladies then Prakash did the same time.

Bebe once again dips her hand into haldi bowl and smiles looking at Avni before applying it on her cheeks trailing from shoulder to toes.

Everyone applied the haldi on the couples and now it was time for the youngsters who smirks looking at each other then at the couple who immediately understood they were up to something. Neil glares his cousins and looks at his parents for help but they stepped away allowing them to do what they want.

Neil :I'm warning you all, you better not play dirty with me otherwise consequences won't be good for you all.

Dev: Bhai! Who are you threatening to? Who said we will play good with me? Its your haldi Bhai. It's meant be dirty and nasty. Am I right guys?

The rest cheered loudly and stood behind dev who dips his fingers in haldi bowl and gives sweet smile to Avni who returns the smile not knowing what was going in her way.

Dev smudged his fingers against her cheeks so gently before he turns around looking  at his fellows who did the same. They were soft and sweet Avni doesn't mean she escaped from the torture, that was just a little show before the real game begins.

The girls smirks looking at Neil who palmed his face and took a deep breath before raising his head up and throwing at daggers at the girls who completely ignores it before covering their hands with haldi and rubbing against his whole body. He even yelled and shouted at them but no one stopped.

Dev smirks getting a bucket of cold water and splashing over Neil who shrieked and opens his eyes finding dev who drops the bucket and hid behind Prakash.

Neil stood up from his seats and went behind dev and the girls trails behind stopping him.

Rani : Neil Bhai, where are you running away? We haven't applied yet on you. Come and sit down.

Neil stops and turns his head looking at himself from top to down covered in water and haldi and looks at Rani shaking his head.

Neil : isn't this enough Rani? How much haldi do you want to put on me? I'm covered haldi and water, isn't this enough for you?

Muskan: oh Bhai! Don't spoil the game now. This is your day. Let us enjoy you.

Neil stomps his foot and groaning looking at his sister fakes sad faces sighs and went back to his seat and sat down and looks to his side finding his wife sneakily giggling at his conditions.

He smirks looking at her and thought of something. His thoughts were broken by laughter. He looks at himself drenched with haldi water. He spits some water out and found all the elders laughing at them.

His eyes glanced beside him and found his wife also drenched in haldi water just like him. He smirks and noticed how her saree sticks to her skins. He could see her bare skins. He gulps his saliva and looks at his cousins who hadn't had enough.

Neil got up from his sit and starts chasing them with haldi in his hand making the elders shook their heads at them. Neela and swetha walks to Avni and asked her to take shower and rest some hours.

She nodded her head and wiping her faces she stood up and starts moving towards her room. She was engrossed wiping the haldi of her body didn't noticed someone was right behind her.

She flinched away when someone held her wrist and pulls to one of the room. Her body against the wall and lifting her head up she found him smirking stroking her cheeks.

Avni : Neil what is wrong with you? Why did you pull me like this? You scared me. What if someone touched me like that?

Neil : no one would touched you like this baby. Only I have the rights to touch you. I didn't get chance to apply haldi on you baby. Don't I deserve the right to apply it on your body? Baby trust when I'm saying this, I can't imagine what I went through seeing you like this. Your body is making me crazy baby. Look at yourself baby, your saree is sticking to your body. How do you expect me to keep my hand to myself.

Her cheeks hearts up and she looks down. He chuckles and tilts her head up making her look into his eyes. He closed the distance between and his fingers brushed against her bare waist making her breath hitch at his touch.

Their breath fanning. He slides the saree side and looking at her who closed her eyes smirks before bending down on his knees. Her eyes wides opens when she felt his breads against her waist. She gasped when he applied the haldi from his cheek.

Her fingers went into his hair. She fisted his hair in her fist and closed her eyes again. Her stomach was filled with butterflies.

He lifts his head up and looks at her before dropping a kiss on her waist and standing back on his eyes. He cups her face and kissed her forehead while softly calling her name out.

Neil: baby! Opens your eyes.

She opens her eyes and looks at him. He smiles at her while brushing his thumb against her cheek.

Neil : baby! We are already married. I'll be waiting for you. In few hours in every sense you will be Mike baby. Mrs Avni Neil khanna. I love this name so much baby. I really want to be selfish and keep you like this but I also can't because I know my baby needs to rest. I don't want you to be tired on our wedding night. Go and take some rest.

Soon as he released she looks at him and tiptoeing on her foot she kissed his cheek and turning she unlocks the door and rushed out of the room.

He stood there and chuckles finding it how cute she can be sometimes. She always managed to steal his heart away. He ruffles his hair and closing the door went to washroom.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~