On other end the situation was different. Her whole tensed up as she roams around the room wearing skirt and blouse. Riya shook her head and looks at her best friend who was about to faint.

She sighs and walks to Avni and holds her shoulder.

Riya : Avni! Relax. Why are you worrying so much? I'll help you get ready. Even the girls are here to help you.

Avni glanced at the girls who stood in the room waiting for her to calm down. She took a deep breath and looks at Riya.

Avni : Riya! I can't do this.. my heart is pounding faster.. I don't know..

Riya : i got it. You're nervous. It's natural feeling. Don't worry. We don't have much time left Avni. We need to get you ready. We can't make Neil wait any longer. Do we?

Her cheeks heats up hearing his name. Riya pinched her cheeks and teased her. Avni slaps Riya's head and looks at the girls while moving to dressing and sits down the stool gesturing them  to come near her

Avni : I'm sorry! Please do your work.

The girls and nodding their head starts doing Avni's make up and hair. Riya also moves to them and helps Avni.

They made Avni stand up and drape the duptta around her shoulder.

Riya : wow! You look stunning babe. Absolutely gorgeous. I wonder how will Neil control himself?

She blushed again and looks at the girls who also complimented Avni's beauty.

Avni : shut up Riya. Thank you for making me so beautiful.

Girl : you're beautiful ma'am.

Avni smiles at them and looks at herself in the mirror and indeed she looks absolutely gorgeous. Her eyes welled up but she could cry they heard a footstep. They turns their head and found Neela walking inside the room.

The girls and Riya excusing her left the room leaving them alone. Neela eyes welled up seeing her daughter who was ready to starts new journey of her life.

Neela cups Avni's face and kissed her forehead.

Neela : my bacha. You look so beautiful. I can't believe it today you will be engaged to the man who loves you so much.

She smiles in tears and crashed into Neela arms crying. Neeel also shed some tears and breaks the hug wiping Avni's tears off.

Neela : no bacha! You shouldn't be crying on your special day.  No bacha. Stop crying.

She wouldn't crying. She hugs Neela and cried. She was missing her father a lot. It would have been so different when her father would have been here.

Neela forceful broke the hug and wipes her tears off and gestures her not to cry

Neela : bacha. Please stop crying. I don't want you to cry. You were supposed to be happy. Why are you crying?

Avni : maa.. I miss papa. Why did he leave us?

Neela: he hasn't left us bacha. He's still with us. He will be in our hearts. He can never leave us.

Neela wipes her tears away and looks at her whose face ruins up due to the tears.

Neela : look what have you done yourself. Your make up got smudged.

Neela: I'll call Riya to help you fix your make up. I'll go and welcome the guest. They must have arrived by now. Bacha don't cry. You are going to start new beginning of yours. I want you to be happy. Hmm.

Neela kissing her forehead leaves the room and on the way she calls Riya.

All the guest starts to arrive. Closet friends and family were invited. There were not many relatives from Avni's side as they didn't have contact with them but they didn't have any issue as khanna family had a lot of friends and far relatives attend the engagement ceremony.