He turns around walking about the cabin leaving furious Juhi. She crumbs the papers in hand and dialling a number she narrated everything.

Juhi ( mind) this is your end Avni. Just wait and watch. I will take Neil away from you. If I can't have him either can you. You will suffer Avni.

He parks the car and opening the door he comes out and rushed inside the mansion. His heart clenched and felt uneasy when he got closer to the door.

He took the key outs and unlocking the door, he enters only to hear loud shouts coming from his room. His heart sank as as he heard another scream.

He threw the key and ran upstairs and pushing the door, he found his parents and Bebe in his bedroom trying to calm his love who screamed not realising her own surrounding.

His heart shattered as he looks at her conditions. He eyes brimmed with tears as he took a step forward making his parents alerting his presence.

Prakash and swetha moves away giving the space to Neil. Neil comes in between and cups her face.

Neil : baby. Baby.. love look at me. It's your Neil. Look at me.

Her eyes met his. Her tears rolled down her cheeks before she crashed into his arms and sobbed loudly. He rubs her back smoothly. His own tears betrayed him.

He heard the door closing. He sighs and thanked his parents leaving them alone.

Avni: I.. don't.. want to leave you. They will take me Neil.. I can't live without you Neil. Don't send me with them Neil... please I beg you.

Neil : I promise you love, I won't send you away from me. You will be with me. I won't let you go. I will protect you darling. Calm down. Please stop crying.

He tightens his grip around her and strokes her hair gently. He even drops numerous of kisses on her hair.

He broke the hug and looks at her fallen asleep his arms. He carefully lays her down and covering her with duvet he bends down pecking her forehead.

He caressed her face removing all the frowns from her face. He holds her hand and looks at her.

Neil : I promise you love. You won't be going back there ever. I won't send you there at any cost. I will protect you love. They can't harm you.

Neil pecking her head last time and glancing her gets up and closing the door behind him walks out of the room.

He found his parents and Bebe worriedly sitting in living hall. He took a deep breath and sat beside Bebe placing his head on Bebe lap.

Bebe starts caressing his hair and looks at him.

Bebe : is she okay Neil?

Neil : she isn't Bebe. She is sleeping. Did they call again?

Prakash : yes they did. Avni heard our conversation. It made it more worser. I'm sorry Neil. I couldn't...

Neil cuts his father off.

Neil : it's not your fault dad. There is nothing we could do. Please don't talk about them front Avni. I don't want her to worry. She won't be going with them. They might be her family but not anymore. I won't let my girl suffer anymore.

Prakash : I know Neil. We will support you.

Neil just nodded his head and thought why her family comes in the picture out of nowhere and is claiming to care for Avni when they never did.

It was confusing him. What could be reason of them coming now in their lives. He couldn't figure out.

He sighs and thought how to keep them away from Avni. He doesn't want Avni to go near them.

Neil sits up.

Neil : mom. Can you please make something light? She might haven't eaten anything.

Swetha : you don't worry. I'll make it and bring it your room. You should be with her right now.

Neil nodded his head went back to his room. He enters inside and found her still asleep.

He took his shoes and got under the duvet pulling her in his arms. He stares her.

Neil getting down the bed walks to the door, he opens the door and found swetha with food.

Neil : thank you mom. Please come in.

Swetha : no! I'll leave you both alone. Wake her up and make her eat.

Neil nodded his head and taking the tray closed the door. He starts walking and placed it on the side table.

He sat down on his side and softy calls her name out waking her up.

Neil : baby wake up. Baby.

Stirring in sleep, she opens her eyes and looks at him while snugging to him. she wraps her arms around his waist and hide her face in his waist. He smiles and pats her head.

Neil : wake up baby, you can sleep after eating.

She mumbles something under her breath which he failed to hear. Her eyes widen open and little distancing herself from away look at him still clinging to him.

Neil chuckles and bending down pecks her head.

Neil : my adorable baby get up now.

Avni : no! I don't feel hungry.

Neil : baby. You have to eat otherwise you fall ill.

Avni : please. I can have little for you. You can feed me.

Neil : thats like my girl. Now sit up so I can feed you.

Groaning she sat up resting her back against the headboard and waits till he feeds her.

Neil brought the tray and placing it on bed, he broke morsel and brings to her mouth.

Neil : open your mouth baby.

She opens her mouth looking at him. He fed her. He wipes corner of mouth with his thumb.

Neil : here drink water.

He passed the glass of water, she gulps the water down and returns the gales back to him.

Neil : lay down. You can sleep.

Nodding her head she lays down watching him cleaning the mess and heading to washroom to wash his hand.

Her lips curves into a small smile when he joins her lying down beside her. He pulls her in his arms and kissed her temple.

Neil : sleep tight love!

He pecks her forehead and gently starts caressing her hair till she has fallen asleep. He smiles and whispers softly.

Neil : I love you baby. No one will come between us. That's my promise to you.

Even he closed his eyes and slept cuddling her close to his heart.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~