INPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT

hello, hello.

how are you guys? how are you really?

1000 empty promises later- if you go onto my conversations tab you will see the journey 😭

i can't bring myself to write new chapters when the foundations are shit. SO, i'm editing this.

call it a rebrand.

im going to keep the storyline completely the same, but the way it's written needs to be changed otherwise i can't go on with this story because it makes me cringe so much.

i never proofread or worried too much about quality before because i didn't think anyone would read it, but now that all you lovely individuals are, i need to make it readable yk.

so, im going to keep some iconic bits, comments from me and maybe cringe but sweet moments that have nice comments and just fix it. make it better 😎

this may take a while especially bc i have less time going into school soon and having extra work shifts currently but THIS YEAR, i am going to manage my time better, and i want to make something nice for you guys to read. once the entire story is edited, i will release new chapters but in the meantime you may want to read the edited chapters (none as of yet) so familiarise yourself with the changes of writing style, story points that are too unrealistic or childish or don't make sense etc.

i'm so sorry for being so inconsistent and not being active, please check the conversations tab on my profile and follow for more updates so you know what's going on and when chapters are updated. other than that, i hope you are all well, thank you endlessly for your support.

happy new year and here's to editing tail in water <3

should i give this a new name too?? new cover? what do you think?

love,
your local (and inconsistent) therapist.