𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 ~ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞

Welcome to Chapter 10 ~ She Goes Free. I know it's been a long wait, I apologise. My uncle passed away and I've been swamped with training and homework- it's unreal. I am so sorry! This chapter is more of a filler, for that I apologise, I did try and include some scenes between you and Jack to make up for it though. I hope this chapter is somewhat enjoyable. I tried to include some tension between you and Jack, since you haven't gotten a chance to talk about the kiss. I hope it's okay.

Thank you guys for all your support! I've started two new fan fictions as well as this one, I'd love for you guys to check them out.

Please check out the conversations tab on my profile for the release schedule! Thank you!

Enjoy!

_____________________________

"Dead men tell no tales! Dead men tell no tales!" Cotton's parrot shrieks.

Cotton looks up, a ship is following them, it has black sails.

"Can we outrun them?" Ana-Maria questions.

"Not a chance. Make for the reef!" Gibbs orders.

~ Caribbean Ocean, The Interceptor, Day ~

The Black Pearl is advancing on the Interceptor, which is headed for the island.

"Drop the forward anchor!" Gibbs shouts over the sound of the roaring seas.

You run to the stern and pull the release as the anchor plummets into the sea, the string of chains clashing onto the deck.

~ The Black Pearl ~

Canons clank out.

"All hands! Prepare to come about!" Barbossa screams.

The Interceptor has advantage, its canons cranking out with sudden booms, debris flying everywhere. Cannonballs rain down causes chaos.

Jack peaks out the porthole, in the cell with him, is Twigg, acting like a guard.

"Don't hit my precious ship! I mean- kill the lying scoundrel!" He yells before turning to Twigg. "I'm a little conflicted here, aye?"

Twigg stares blankly at Jack.

Back on deck, Barbossa laughs. "Strike your colours! You bloody cockroaches!" He shrieks.

Barbossa shows no mercy as he openly fires canons left, right and centre.

~ The Interceptor ~

"Looks like they mean to send us under Gibbs!" Ana-Maria hisses.

"There- she's raised the Jolly Roger...upside down." Gibbs replies.

Everyone understands what it means, except for Will. He turns to Gibbs for an explanation.

"It's a signal. If we resist, it won't just be death, there'll be torture as well." Gibbs explains.

"We're surely not just going to surrender!" Will yells.

Gibbs nods sadly. "That we are."

The Black Pearl fires again, a canon blasting the deck. Splintering wood flies everywhere. Barbossa moves his ship alongside the Interceptor, ready to board.

"We can at least fight! We might be able to kill a few-" Will starts.

"Will. It'll go worse for us, for Elizabeth, especially if we fight." Gibbs says sternly.

Will nods, but his expression is defiant.

The ship slants, sinking. The pirates are a swarm of bees rushing to control the ship.