𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 ~ 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞!?

I was going to name this chapter, "Chapter 11 ~ To Freedom." And then it was going to be "Just For Tonight." But then I realised that I couldn't NOT name it the iconic improvised line, "But why is the rum gone?!". So that's what I called it.

This chapter is really short and I'm sorry about that, but the next one will be longer!! We're almost done the first movie guys!
Thank you all for your support and thank you for 12 followers! It means the world to me!

Anyways, I won't keep you any longer, go enjoy the chapter!

_______________________________________

"When I get my ship back, I'm going to teach this song to the whole crew! We will sing it all the time!" Jack exclaims.

"You'll positivity be the most fearsome pirates to sail the Spanish Maine." Elizabeth teases.

"Not just the Spanish Maine, the whole ocean, the whole world. Wherever we want to go, we go." Jack says.

The three of you have settled down on the beach now, you rest your head drowsily on Jack's shoulder. He tenses up for a second before looking down to hide the blush creeping upon his cheeks.

"That's what a ship is, you know. Not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs but what a ship really is...is freedom." Jack says quietly.

"It must be so terrible for you, to be trapped here on this island, all over again." Your sister says.

"Ah, well. The company is better than the last time." He looks at you and whispers in your ear. "The scenery has definitely improved."

You cough.

"Sparrow! I'm not sure I've had enough rum to allow that kind of talk!" You tease since you are basically sober, you definitely not had nearly enough rum to get involved in that conversation, but alas, Jack has. He has definitely had enough rum to have that conversation.

Elizabeth holds up an empty bottle.

"To freedom!" She says.

"To the Black Pearl!" Jack says.

Elizabeth gets up, stumbling as she heads to rinse her hands in the ocean.

"Y/n." Jack starts.

"Sparrow." You reply.

"I believe we have some unfinished business to attend to." He slurs, leaning forward and closing the distance between you.

"Jack...you're drunk."

"Aye."

You look into his dark brown eyes. You can never read them.

"Y/n, what are you doing to me?" He asks.

"What do you mean?"

"You make me feel..." He trails off.

Silence falls between you. Jack leans back, lying down, your head resting on his collarbone. He pushes his head onto yours, his arm curling around your back.

"Stay here, with me?" He asks.

"Just for tonight." You reply, unsure whether this is a good idea, before snuggling into his familiar muscular body, drifting off into a comfortable sleep.

Captain Jack Sparrow, of all people. You hated him to the point that you adored him, but you refused to admit it. You wanted to punch him right in his stupid face which you loved so much.

~ Day ~

The smell of smoke fills your nostrils. Your eyes flutter open. Someone shifts beneath you. You lift your head up slightly, you are half sprawled across him. You use your hand to lightly lift yourself off his chest. He groans and his eyes open. He turns to look at you. Then he lets his head fall back in the sand, his eyebrows knitted together.