Chapter 12. Still not ready to go.

Start from the beginning

~

- The next day -

" WAKE UP , WAKE UP , WAKE UP OOOOH!!! WOOOOOOO, " Louis hopped around the bed.

I shot up the bed sending him the glares.

" N-nooo, let me sleep! " I grumbled.

" We have 4 hours, get up it'd take us like an hour to get ready & then the ride there is an hour, " Louis remarked.

" UGH! " I nearly shouted but knowing that Niall is sleeping I left him sleep.

" Mhmkay I'm up, Don't wake up Niall Ill wake him up when I finish getting ready.

" Kaaay, " Louis sang in his sing a song voice.

~ After brushing teeth and getting dress up ~

I bend down to knee level to the bed and Niall, observing him.

" Stop staring at me, I can feel it. " Niall mumbles.

" Okay but get up Niall, we need to get ready and have breakfast and pack up the things we need for wild waves, " I shook him.

" FOOD! " He darted out of bed to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

" Oh Niall, " I shook my head as I walked down stairs to see everybody up but Harry.

" Hey, I already brought the tickets, " Liam smiled.

" Thats good to hear Leeeeyum! I'm guessing Harry isn't awake? Could I go and wake him up? " I asked.

Suddenly everybody face fell, their faces turned paled as sheet papers , everybody but Mika. She had a confuse look on her face, shaking their heads they yelped, " NOO! We'll you could try... "

" Okay! " I skipped back up stairs to wake Harry up.

" HARREH !!! WAKE UP. YOU NEEDA MAKE BREAKFAST AND WERE GOING TO WILD WAVES! " I screamed.

" shut the hell up, " He whined.

" Don't make me wake you up again, " I warned.

This time Harry had his pillow to his face, it was muffled but it he said " Fuk oof orp elis,"

I shot out of the room and ran to a main closet and opened it up to hoping to find a air horn, surely there was. I took one and dart to his room, and pushed the trigger, and was turning around to run to the kitchen,

" HOOOOORK!!! " the Honk made its noise. And I whacked a pillow at him.

" Bull shit Katelyn! I warned you! " He shot out of bed and grabbed the air horn and grabbed me by the waist and carried me to the bathroom of his before I could run to the kitchen, turning on the icy cold water he honked the horn, I was screaming and kicking for him to let him go.

" HARRY EDWARD STYLES LET ME FUCKING GO YOU SON OF A BEEPERS!!! "

Mika 's POV;

" What the heck? Why are your faces all pale? " I asked.

" Harry isn't a morning person... " they answered in unison.

Suddenly I heard a horn go off and screaming.

" HARRY LET ME FUCKING GO! " Katelyn screamed, she seemed like she was thrashing around too.

" Oh fuck... " I jumped out of the chair by then there was a shriek.

" OH MY FUCKING GOD THE WATER IS SO FUCKING COLD! I BLOODY FUCKING HATE YOU HARRY! JUST GET THE FUCK UP! YOU SON OF A ***** JUST, AURGH, IM COLD! GET ME OUT OF THIS ICY BATH TUB "

Oh brother.., she's mad. Not to mention she's using all those colorful vocabulary words...

Katelyn's POV;

I shrieked, " OH MY FUCKING GOD THE WATER IS SO FUCKING COLD! I BLOODY FUCKING HATE YOU HARRY! JUST GET THE FUCK UP! YOU SON OF A ***** JUST, AURGH, IM COLD! GET ME OUT OF THIS ICY BATH TUB! " I screeched as he slantered back to bed.

~ Half an hour later ~

" I must admit, you screaming was VERY funny, " El and Dani giggled.

" God I'm not ducking waking him up no more, " I hissed.

Suddenly Harry entered the kitchen,

" Thats good to hear, " he smiled.

" Yeah yeah whatever, go cook, I need to pack up my swim suits and all, " I headed up the stairs, Niall came out the door just as I opened it.

" I packed my things, want me to help you pack yours? "

" Yes please, that'd be very nice. "

With that in 15 minutes maximum time I had packed my things I needed, including sun screen.

" BREAKFASTS READY! " Harry shouted.

I jotted down the stairs with my things,

" Perfect timing Harry, " I smiled.

" Mhmmm! Now eat eat eat! I wanna goooo to wild waves, it seems very fun, "

" Don't rush it Styles, or else Ill make the boys grab you and dump you into the cold icy tub, " I winked.

" FINE! " He groaned.

- Finishing breakfast now in the car getting gas the ready to go. -

" Hey, you said you'd tell us your twitter so what's you user name? " Dani & El asked.

" We'll, it's ILikeFoodLikeNiall_There4ImMsHoran & Mika's OmgIlubUHarreh_Ms.Styles " I blushed very deep red.

" AHAHAAHAH, oh my god. You guys are such big fans! " Niall laughed.

" Shut up! " I lightly pushed him but since he's laughing so hard and in the car to get gas he fell to the floor with a *Thump*

" Ouch, " He mumbles.

Niall's POV;

I'm starting to truly like Katelyn. Oh my god what are you saying Niall?! I'm pretty sure she doesn't like you back.

* But she does * my mind fought.

She does n-

" Hey, you said you'd tell us your twitter so what's you user .name? " Dani & El asked, interrupting my thoughts.

Well that interrupted my thoughts, I snapped. Watching Katelyn tell her username.

" We'll, It's ILoveFoodLikeNiall_There4ImMsHoran, and Mika's OmgIlubUHarreh_Ms.Styles , " Katelyn admitted with a sheepish smile on her face, Blushing.