Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods

Start from the beginning

The girls only laughed— Marlene making a continuous stream of dirty jokes that went right over Aveline's head— as they made their way down the stairs. Lily was dressed as an angel, Mary as a bottle of orange juice, Alice as a black cat, Marlene as a slutty nun, and Dorcas as a slutty priest.

And Aveline, as Hugh Hefner, though she has no clue who that even was.

Meeting them at the bottom of the stairs were the four Gryffindor boys. All dressed in identical costumes, with black tank tops, black dress pants and black bunny ears.

Remus was already clutching a drink in his hand as he leaned against the wall. Looking as if he would rather be anywhere else. It had taken both Sirius and James forcing him into the costume for the boy to put it on, and even then he only agreed if they gave him drinks all night. Thus the party hadn't even begun and he was already plastered.

His head was hung low, hair skewed across his forehand. Aveline eyes running up and down his muscular arms.

"Okay," Lily began, a muggle film camera in her hand, "I have to get a picture of you five."

So, a very confused Aveline was pulled over by Sirius. Sirius and Remus on either side of her, both boys throwing an arm over each of her shoulder. James and Peter on the end.

"Put the pipe in your mouth," Sirius directed, and Aveline did what he said, mostly because she was just confused.

"Everyone smile!"

The flash went off— a photo of Hugh Hefner and her bunnies being taken. As everyone was looking over and giggling at the photo, Aveline looked at Sirius and Remus, her head slighly tilted.

"Who even am I? And why are you dressed us bunnies?" she asked, and both boys started chuckling to themselves.

Sirius threw an arm over her, sighing as he did.

"Your so cute and innocent," Sirius said, bopping her on the nose.

"Oh fuck off."
_______________

The atmosphere of the annual Halloween party was different. Perhaps it was all the pent up tension in the school, but everyone seemed almost as if they were dying to have a night of fun. As usual not a single green tie wearing student was there— the party limited to Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

It didn't take long for Aveline to have a drink in her hand, standing around with her group of friends who were just laughing and talking shit. From beside her Remus was quiet, though she recognized the flush in his cheeks as him just being piss drunk.

James was talking to Lily, who was looking up at him and laughing well she shook her head at something he said. The height difference was such that James had to lean down to here her, and Aveline couldn't help but notice how adorable they looked together.

"Come on!" James said suddenly, motioning to Aveline and Remus. "Your playing Lils and I in beer pong—"

"No," Lily and Remus exclaimed in unison, well Aveline's face lit up at the idea.

Though it only took a couple smiles and pleases from Aveline for Remus to reluctantly agree, and soon the four were standing around the table, a small group formed around them.

The issue with this was, Remus and Lily were both complete shit at beer pong. Like throwing air balls everytime with not a care in the world to actually win.

Well Aveline and James?

They were so intense that it only took a couple minutes for the duo to start screaming at eachother. Yelling trash talk across the table. Remus was just there to drink, so he finished the beer for Aveline that she didn't like.

"Your elbow was over the table!" She hollered at James, pointing at him accusingly.

"It is not! Remus's elbow is always over the table!"
James responded in a buff.

"Cheating to win since your ass at this game?"

"You wish you even had half my skill. Team Jily is going to DESTROY YOU."

The game continued on as such— James and Aveline would sink every shot, well Remus and Lily would sometimes get the odd one.

There was a whole lot of screaming, and soon there was one cup left each, and it was Lily's turn to throw.

"Come on Lily Flower," James encouraged, standing next to the girl who took deep breaths. "You know what to do. You've got this. Your amazing."

As Lily threw the ball it landed with a sink into Aveline and Remus's final cup. The crowd letting out a scream, and James letting out a holler as he picked up Lily with one arm, his other pumping in the air.

Aveline took a breath as she looked at Remus. It was his turn to throw, and there only chance and redemption.

"No pressure," she told the drunk boy, placing her hands on his arms, "but if you don't win this for me Lupin I'm never talking to you again."

Remus eyes widened as much as they could do his drunk state.

"You aren't serious are you darling?" he asked with a slur.

Aveline shook her head, pointing to wear a black haired boy stood hollering on the side.

"No, he is. Now win this or I'm cutting your hands off."

Remus nodded with worry in his eyes, as he walked to the front of the table with the ball in his hand. The crowd went silent as he flicked his wrist, only for it to go right over the cup, and land on the floor.
The crowd erupted even more at James and Lily's win, the duo jumping up and down well James pulled her into a hug.

The look on Lily's face was magnetic, her smile engraving as she giggled at James's actions. The boys hands wrapped around her waist as he lifted her up in victorious cheers.

From beside Remus, Aveline looked like she was about to have a break down. Holding her face in her hands dramatically.

"Uh, you aren't actually going to cut my hand off, are you?" Remus asked, nudging her in the shoulder, genuinely worried by the answer.

At first Remus thought she was sobbing, though upon further observation she was intact just letting out a manic sort of laughter. Before lifting her head and turning to look at him with an even wilder grin.

"I'll give you a ten second head start Lupin," she warned, her face dropping into a deadpan expression.

"W-for what?"

"For you to get away before I MURDER YOU!"

Remus was about to respond, only for Aveline to jump forward, and the boy went running in the other direction. Well, if you could call speed walking towards the couch running. Eventually Aveline caught him, shoving him into the fluffy couch as all there friends watched.

"You git!" She exclaimed, picking up a pillow and lightly hitting him in the shoulder.

Remus truthfully was enjoying himself much more then he should've being turned into a human piñata for Aveline Rosier. He had a drunk cheeky grind on his face, most of his effort going into trying to not spill the cup of beer in his hand, completely unaffected by the pillow smacking him.

"How much do you want to bet," Sirius began in a whisper to Marlene, the two watching Aveline and Remus from the corner of the room, "Remus and Aveline are secretly shagging."

Marlene considered, tapping her lips with her finger as she studied the two.

"10 Galleons says they haven't yet, but they will by January," Marlene told to him.

Sirius reached out, shaking her hand. "You've got a deal  Mckinnon."