15

Today it's my favorite boys, Harrys turn. Because I forgot him in 14 chapter... what a shame. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Harry's pov.
———————

When I woke up, First I went into Lizzies room. she was awake . She texted me to visit her in the morning into her hotel room, it's not room it's like a house... that is crazy side of being famous and having lots of money.

"Hello!" I say as I walk into the room and we both smile at each other. She hugged me and I give her kiss on her forehead. "What's up Lizzie?" I think 'Liza' is bit rude name but it definitely is made for my lizzie, I just call her this sweet nickname. When I see her my face starts smiling. I love that she has same about me. Lucky for having best friend like this since 2017.

"Hiii! Soo, my boy is going to help me, right?" She asked with a smile.

"Of course I will help you! Just tell me how."

"Well, should I wear like this?" She shows me herself in 360 and I nod really confidently.

"This is Neymars original jersey from 2014, isn't it? I always wanted you two back!" I smiled at my best friend, and she hugged me again. It's our thing. I have noticed twins aren't here? Wha-? ... "...Twins?"

"Twins are at Neymars room... Rafaella is there..."

"Oh... did I tell you that I will be late at the match?"

She looks curious, i have feeling she's trying to find the reason, but she's Sherlock in real life... "so, you are throwing a concert tonight if they win?" My genius girl.

"Yesss! I love you my Einstein!" I say and she hugs me. "I will get twins to change their clothes and you should get that clothes ready!" I say and she starts dancing like Neymar, yep! She's definitely crazy about him. Well my favorite ex is Neymar from all of the exes Liza had. And I love the fact that Neymar always wanted her back. I think liza was happy with Jamie, but everything except being rock star is Neymar's thing... tattoos, piercings or acting, singing is his favorite thing, even though he's not really good at it... also Neymar loves being childish, Jamie also loves it...

I'm in the VIP section of stadium, what is that...  this game looks so... I don't wanna say it... I have Steve in my arms, tears are falling down on my face and my baby feels it. He is hugging me so tightly, his little hands are so warm, so are my tears... Brazil lost...  Rafaella, Carolina we all are crying... Neymar, he truly deserves the World Cup. He will gets it. I believe in him, maybe god wants Messi to win right now...  I don't know what to think except Messi winning his World Cup for Neymar too... and if I haven't mentioned before I don't like the way Modric acts, he has this bad aura or whatever people calls it...

Jamie and jess decided to leave and I have Steve still in my arms. Jamie is a good person he asked if He could take both of them with him, but I didn't let him. Because they saw mommy on the field and started clapping with their little hands. My clever babies. I don't know what to do without them... everyone is smiling at them and some of the people took videos, of course Rafaella did too.

I went out with Rafa, to put twins on their seats. Liza and Neymar sr. Decided to leave with Lizzies car so we are taking David with us. He is so funny but still so sad about Brazil. We all are. Me driving Neymars car made paparazzi go crazy... why are they so obsessed with us... we should do the same about some of them . I love my crazy mind and thinking but Luiz never stops talking.

"I definitely wasn't on the mood for seeing this video..." annoyed expression on his face...

"What video is that?" It's not about Brazil players... definitely not...