12

Neymar's pov
.............................

I have feeling something bad is going to happen. Well Liza is not on the mood right now. We are all talking. Carolina and my sister Rafaella have asked her about twins. I already knew their full names, birth dates, ages and everything like this but I didn't knew how they looked like and when Lizzie showed us their photos it was like , little Davi, but two. They have blue eyes and blonde hair. Dark blonde it almost looks like ginger but it's more brown. Oh... Liz is not on the mood because we left rio like her kids weren't in her mansion... now I know whats up.
Davi comforts her so much. And we all know how much Liza loves Davi. Harry and Liza are talking about memories with twins.

"You guys have no idea how much they like being in Brazil. They have same taste as me. Brazil and Italy are their favorites I feel it. When they were turning one, we were in Canada ,we celebrate their first birthday and than we came in rio. They were crazy about this place. We were all the day in the garden or out to see some sights, they were climbing everywhere, they were laughing and playing with Jessica with balls , one years old kids. My dog is at New York with my parents right now, we got two parrots for twins. Steve almost killed Sebastians one, he tried to eat bruno. Me and their uncle, Sam, were there at the right time or he could have killed himself too by eating parrots. " Lizzie said and rafa had questions , I knew it.

"How did he catch the parrot? That part is shocking me"

"Same, Rafa. I have no idea how he catch bruno, he was only one years old."

"Six months ago it happened and still, he is trying to catch parrots every day." Harry replied.

"Davi, do you remember what you did to Brunas parrots?" I asked Davi who turned red.

"Noo! Don't !" He says as everyone around him , we start laughing .

"I remember that one!" Rafaella commented and we all were laughing again.

LB's pov
..................

"I didn't wanted to tell you, Liza , but do you have badroom?"

"Don't act like that. I will give you my room. Come here, it's downstairs. Little one can sleep well, do you want some pajamas?"

"No, thank you, tell davi to come here if he feels tired. But I don't think he's, Davi really enjoys being here with you."

"Thank you so much!"

"Can we talk about you and Neymar?"

"Yes?"

"If you really have feelings for him, show him. I can see your kind of matching outfits, you two laugh together, have fun it gives vibe of 2015. And I believe that in this last few months you two had lots of time together even if you didn't had it planned . He was always telling me and also his sister and father, Nadine is not so happy for you two, maybe she has something about it. But still, do whatever you think is best for you both. Both of you deserve to be happy, he was with brunas and other women, that's right And you were dating one men for 6 years and then you guys broke up. I don't know reason's but, do it. Don't be afraid of his replies."

"Harry talked to us about the same thing, i am truly thinking how to act rightly."

"You are acting rightly, but be more yourself."

"I feel like a kid right now , while fans say i am good at being with someone." i say and we smile,

" go back to Davi, i am sure he misses you!"

"Haha... he is my first kid, for sure! why does he adore me this much?"

"Because me and his father always adore you around him"