AN ICON OF 21st CENTURY

you are Liza Bitsadze , AN ICON of 21st century, born in georgia 1996 may 6. You have hazel eyes, you wear ginger hair , 1.64 cm , with pear body type( 2022 kim k body is almost same , you just fixed your hips anything else is natural), you have almost the same style as Kylie Jenner, shes your friend, her whole family loves you like you are their family member. You are best friend with Harry Styles .
You are worlds biggest star since 2012 . You have 564 m followers on insta , you are leader in every social media.
You work for FBI since 2016, you are perfect detective and agent, fans call you Sherlock Holmes and Natasha Romanoff.
You are one of the highest paid actress, you are donatela Versace's favorite girl, you are the it girl. You learned in harvards business school, you work in marvel, you own 50% of marvel ( since 2022, it's 9 billion) and you are financial director (since 2016), FBI pays you a lot . since day one they give you 3,5 billion . You are big person in fashion.
Your whole worth is 15.2 billion
You live in NYC (manhattan)
You have 50 million car collection
  Private jet (200 million)
houses in: Georgia, USA (NYC, hollywood), Italy, Canada, Brazil , UK (london)

You know different languages:
Portugues
German
Italian
French
Georgian
English ( USA/ UK)

You are boss of:
Marvel 50%
marvel financial director
FBI give you New York state to save from danger, so you are boss of detectives , agents and everyone working in the state 😄

You have two babies, twins Sebastian and Steve bowers .
They are born in 2021 July 18 .
Your ex are:
Neymar jr. (2012-2015)
Sebastian stan ( 2015 dating for 2 months)
Tom hiddleston (2015 dating for 3 months)
Jamie C Bower (2015-2022)

Right now you are single.