It is getting more interesting! Please, wait! 🥰

Omggg!!! Argentina won!! 😍😍😍🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

And here is Richarlison with davi and Thiago.

"Hello!" Rich comes near he has Davi 'half huged'
" hi! U guys look perfect!" I try to not make Davi uncomfortable since maybe his father, Neymar showed photos , videos and everything that I spent with this cutie for 3 years.

"Ola!" (Hello) maybe this blonde cutie Davi likes me "Ola, querido!" (Hi, cutie) I hug him and give kiss on his cheeks , he is one big love heart.

"Hi , Liz! Thiago welcomed us "Hello everyone!" Harry answered and hugged them all while I answered and huged thiago . He is faster then paparazzi.☝️😁

They all decide to come with my car , because I live near with junior and they are going with him. We are going to fly with brazil team to Qatar so we are still in Brazil where I Have mansion near with Neymars mansion.

"Davi... do you remember me?" I asked bit nervous, I truly love this boy like my son I just don't spend time with him anymore because of my and Neymars relationship.

" OFC I do! Everyone knows u!" (Imagine We are talking in portuguese) "No, I mean do you know about us ?... If you know you will understand..."

" i have seen videos , photos everything we have done. Why did you leave us?" He seems very sad

" I am sorry, you don't deserve this... but we can have that time now." I am driving so I have to focus on everything. Harry, Thiago and  Richarlison are listening to our conversation. " you were about to call me mom, also I was so young and I needed to learn . Pai (dad) wanted me to stay... there was too many problems around us so we ended up everything without fighting and other, we we're still talking and meeting sometimes but distance doesn't help, it even make everything worse..." I knew he could have asked for this question. So I had little getting ready moment with myself

"Can you come with us tomorrow?" Davi seems like we are so close to each other. " ofc I can but only at the morning, at night we are going out for the party "

" pai told me, I really want to spend time with you " right now, we are at the door of Neymars mansions garden . Hope paparazzi isn't here, they are annoying and I hate when kids are in their interests.
" you are like the donuts that you love, so delicious . Give me a goodbye hug Davi" I opened my hands and here he is hugging me so sweetly. I truly love him, he is different kid just like twins. Maybe because he grew in my hands and I was giving him everything I could, he was a sweetheart, he still is . My emotions are in a bad situation right now, all my love is coming back...

Suddenly , Neymar opened his door and saw us hugging, while Thiago, Rich and  Harry are in a big conversation. I was lost in my mind and Davi was enjoying the hug , but we ended when Neymar said hello to us.

"Hi, Liza..." He is still shocked .

"Oh, hi!"  I tried... second ex for now, if Jamie will shows up somewhere ... I don't know if I will control myself...

"Pai, can LB visit us tomorrow?" Davi hugs him too and asks. This kid is so adorable , but he didn't had to say those words, I can't help but imagine me and Neymar together after this time...

"If thats makes you happy ..." he looks at me, we are both nervous, it's obvious. "yes!..." Neymar is a great father, I think Davi talks about him all the days at school and annoys others, just like I was doing about my aunt Nino. (Dads sis)

"So, see you tomorrow handsome?!" I tease Davi and neymar is already being normal with the fact that we are near with each other.

"I follow you on Instagram" Davi tells me when I am about to sit in my car. It's not easy to be again with the man , who I loved the most, who took my virginity...  who was my starboy... and I am around my exes whole day!

"Really?how can I search you?"

He tells me about his account and I follow him immediately . I promise him to take pictures and post it tomorrow. He is my fan , and even without being my fan , he deserves the world!

We said bye to boys , they went at Neymars house And me and Harry left.

My house has 5 big pools , it is gorgeus! One of them is jacuzzi pool,  there are palm trees, and plants , it is new money mansion. You can get lost in this house.

Me and Harry were to tiered to talk, we ate and then we went to your rooms to take shower and sleep .

Next day
——————-

Morning was so perfect! I woke up at 11:27 . Harry is still asleep, I took him a video and sent it to him on insta.  I also checked and Neymar had new stories, the boys had the nice night. Davi and Neymar were playing against each other in football  ( on TV) . How cute.

Also my post from last day, in my Versaces in my private jet has 12 million likes. I guess I have everyone's attention by now. Twitter is full of idiot paparazzi pictures, of me, Neymar, Davi, Harry , Thiago and Richarlison. They are talking about what is going on. They are too cute about me and Neymar but we didn't do anything to get that Attention. 

I need to get ready to go at Neymars. My night dress is ready. Last day I called my assistants for everything.

I will post other things tomorrow I guess!
I love you my 🐐 Messi! You deserve it!