14

Neymar pov.
————————

Right now we are on the practice. David isn't in 11 players. I mean, who would put him there for a celebrity... but he is in 26. He didn't played in 2018 too, it is breaking my heart, he is a good person, good player and deserves a lot. But, maybe coaches and directors wanted new talent for success, to help us get the World Cup. It's not that easy, but once Ronaldinho had the same situation and in that moment I was the new talent. I don't know how much it worked...

We all got to the stadium. Paparazzi went crazy, I was texting Rafa... last night, I know that 'I love you' from me and Lizzie was nothing, we just had fun with the moment. But, now I have to think about game, We need to win the game today. And tomorrow I will take her on the date.

We went to the locker room. I started talking my clothes off to change when boys from the team started conversation.

"So, Neymar..."  Dani started bit nervous " what is going between you and Liza?" Everyone smiles or just does wolf 'oooo' , whatever you call it.

" something like dating" I say and David, sure he did and commented

"Awww... Look he's blushing!"  He said and kissed my forehead.

The guy's still did that 'ooo' and I give David kisses on the cheeks like everyone does to their girlfriends.

"I'm not Liza, go find her naughty boy!" We were all laughing already and he made us to tears. With this guy, you will never be on the bad mood.  He's walking clone , but in a good way, Of course.

"You guys have no idea how perfect she is" I say while having that stupid smile on my face.

"I mean you guys don't need 3 months to get together, you know each other, you were dating for 3 yea..."

"Actually almost four years "
I say and they look at me shocked.

"What? Med..."

"Well... we were dating for 7 months after our official broke up."

"I didn't knew that... but, everyone has mentioned  photos of you and her in your house... that you  keep ..." dani said and Rodrigo entered ...

"Imagine, how much she means to Neymar. You definitely always wanted her back"

"Yes, but now let's continue thinking about game!" I said and started clapping my hands when coach came in and said we were going to the field in 10 minutes.

"Good luck to us!"

"To The victory!" We say at the same time, we correct ourselves and go out of the room to leave for fields.

Lizas pov.
——————-

We are all sitting in the vip. Section. Jamie, jess (his gf), twins , Rafaella, Neymar sr. And Neymars other family members are here too. Also some coaches. I'm sitting between Neymar sr and Rafa and Davi is hugging me from the back. Rafa has one twin and I have another.

(Imagine it's on Portuguese)

"Which twin is that?" Rafa asks about one Im carrying, hmm... which one is this gorgeous and Sebastian.

"It's Sebby" I say and Jamie and Jess look bit strange, maybe because they don't know this language and Rafa is using it against them, how clever. The fact that I knew Spanish so well made everything easier for me in Portuguese.

Game starts and We all are getting nervous, Neymar sr. Is almost wet. He is nervous then any of us, even then Ney.

We were so scared, I didn't like game and when first half of match was getting over Neymar sr. Asked me to go to the locker room with me, I don't know why, but I have some variants to explain his decision. I'm detective...