Big party is coming after this chapter < 3

"Hey! Stop!" I am loosing the game and I angrily screamed at Neymar

"Not gonna happen!" He is having the time of his life

"don't make her angry Ney " Rafaella started talking with flirting " big night is coming and you know who she is and what she can to do to you"

" what?" Davi entered into the conversation

"Nothing big boy" I looked at him and I lost the game. I got to angry at Neymar, he realized that too.

"Listen..."

There is no more listen ney I am already trying to kill you but not seriously I told myself and attacked him.

"Heeyyy! Don't kill each other before the party!"

After 5 minutes if not more ,We are laying in the bed tired of fighting. He is on the top of me and we both are breathing heavily. Hes face comes near with my and whispers in my ear " sorry princessa about this, but you can win tonight"

Then I whispered back "then let me show you how " I winked and he smiled back as a sign.

He is getting off of me , we stand and Davi starts looking at us so strangely " Are you two dating?"

"Wha..." Ney starts but I stopped him "Of course not!" We looked at each other curiously

" Davi, come here ! We need to go at home, with grandma my baby" Rafaella gives him a job and comes near with us. Me and Neymar are cleaning the room while this whole conversation since we stood up .

" I know what's about to happen, just wait bit longer LB, it's your first day together and I already see how it is going " she stares at Neymar but takes to me

" it's 15:40 I have to go and get ready" I say while Ney has this devil but hot eyes staring at me.

" Do you know what you are going to wear?" He asks and acts like he knows what he's doing

" yeah... " what does this mean? Maybe i am not detective anymore, shame on me!

" I will leave you love birds alone" Rafaella told us and left

" what are you going to wear?" I asked and set on his bed

" suit, black suit with white shirt and also my favorite hat."

"Mmmmm"

" I'm not that delicious baby "

" it wasn't that "mmmm"" I looked at him annoyed, I stood up found my phone and I was about to start walking when he kissed my neck from behind and left.

God save me, and don't do what you are thinking about.

Davi was already gone with Rafaella, also I don't know If anyone is still at my house.

"Hey!"  I tried to get Neymars attention ,because I want to get my car inside at the garden. But where is Neymar?! He just left?!?! I have to call Harry too. I am too lazy so I called on speaker.

Liza:" Harry, it's me! What are you guys doing?"
Harry: "we are drinking beer and playing fifa, why? Did something happen?"
Liza: "noo! I just wanted to know if you still were with boys"
Harry: "to get ready? I can ask them right now too , if you want?"

Suddenly I hear someone coming my way . I am in the living room at Neymars place, so I guess it is Ney , but if it's not then I will have a little fight . Remember I am working in FBI?

Neymar from my phone: "can you call the assistant and ask for getting everything here? Dress, shoes, make up stuff, anything
Even other assistants to help her . doesn't matter how many it is "
Harry: "okay, I'll call right now, wait.what are you two doing right now?"
Ney: " we are about to eat something . She says that she didn't had breakfast and she's not hungry! "